12. Flashback

Flashback

Noun

a scene in a movie, novel, etc., set in a time earlier than the main story

Or

a sudden and disturbing vivid memory of an event in the past, typically as the result of psychological trauma or taking LSD

Namjoon could see himself smiling, being happy with Jungkook back when he was in high school. It seemed like yesterday the two boys met in homeroom and then started dating a few weeks after meeting.

Namjoon will never forget how sweet and loving Jungkook was back then. Whenever Namjoon was sad, Jungkook was always there to cheer him up. Whenever Namjoon was sick, Jungkook always made sure to take care of him. Whenever Namjoon was scared, Jungkook was always the first person to be by his side.

Namjoon smiled at all of these memories he had of the younger boy. He wished there was someway to turn back time and get that part of Jungkook back. Namjoon had no idea what he was getting himself into but he did truly Love his boyfriend will all of his heart. It was almost like the older boy was stuck in Jungkook's love maze but in pure darkness.

There was only so much Namjoon could handle before Jungkook started to change. The younger boy was fresh out of high school when he joined his gang. Jungkook stayed out more and cared about Namjoon less. Jungkook reunited with his childhood best friend Taehyung who was also apart of the gang. Jungkook became a killer and a drug dealer but no one ever dared to call him a rapist.

But that's all he was to Namjoon now. Ever since Jungkook distanced himself all Namjoon wanted was to help him. But Jungkook didn't want to get help, he wanted to be left alone. Namjoon didn't know why at the time but later on he found out that Jungkook's parents had died the day of his graduation.

Namjoon pitied Jungkook but now everyone pities Namjoon. It is hard to let go of someone that abuses you all the time and Namjoon never quite understood that. It was hard for both of them to cope with their feelings towards one another. The miscommunication caused Namjoon to spiral into a deep depression on top of Jungkook always coming to bear the shit out of him.

At some point, Namjoon was afraid of interacting with any humans besides Jungkook. When Jimin came into the picture, Namjoon wanted nothing to do with him. But then the older boy slowly started to open up to Jimin, explaining why Jungkook comes home so late and why he always needs up with hand marks and bruises.

Jimin had become a huge help towards Namjoon's depression. Even though I'm Jimin's contract It simply says not to be friends with him, Jimin did not give one flying fuck. Jimin wanted to help Namjoon and care for him. Jimin wanted to make sure Namjoon got the love he deserved.

Jungkook has no idea that Jimin was friends with his Boyfriend. And to be quite honest it was kept that way for a long time up until when Jimin found Namjoon chained up in the basement. Namjoon was considered Jimin's baby behind closed doors, he really was in love with him.

Jimin was willing to do anything to make sure Namjoon had a home.

—————————————————

A/n: OH MAN HOLY SHIT WE HIT OVER 200 READS THATS INSANE TO ME.

I literally only started this book a week and a half ago and it's already doing so well whew 😭

I purple you all with all my heart 💜💜💜

OKAY BYE, ENJOY BB'S