9.

"yuuichiro...?" The blonde called out as they were walking down a hallway, unsure if he should call him by his first name but when he got a 'yes?' in reply he continued " I was thinking.. you do know I'm a vampire, right?"
"Uh yeah.. I mean it's quite obvious looking at you" "are you not scared that I might try to kill...you, or something? I mean ever since I came here everyone just seems scared like I'm out to hunt them.."
Upon hearing that yuuichiro frowned slightly "It's a fact that vampires drink blood ,be it a human's or an animal's . But I think what scares people the most is the fact that a few groups of vampires have been invading our towns and attacking civilians and after the war broke out things just seemed to go beyond their fears" "hmm... i guess that makes... sense...."
He said not feeling too good about the conversation, 

'i shouldn't have started this conversation, it was a foolish question. Of course, they'd be scared of vampires , and what an impression i must be giving right now ' the blonde started panicking in his thoughts but had to eventually stop his self-rambling when he heard a "we're here" from the other "oh.. thank you for helping me.. again. " he said "no problem.. just make sure you get to the dining hall in an hour " he said "without getting lost" he added with a slight smirk on his lips (that he probably wouldn't have noticed if he wasn't staring at him) and quickly left the blonde's sight.

(A /N: next chapter will be about mikaela's past and in his perspective)