Don't give me to him 6

A / N : (something trigger . Please don't hate lisa)

In the next day.  Mr manoban leave for busenes trip at si lisa naman ay nag tambay sa bahay ni bambam at nakipag inuman.  .

After a whole day.  She decided to go home

9:00pm when she got home with a deezy mood.  She sit in the couch and think about jennie's body . Jennie's smell . Jennie's taste.  And she feel that she want her again but suddenly she feel angry when she remember jennie slap her and push her  and she feel more angry ng maalala nyang sinira nito ang relasyon nilang dalawa ng dadi nya.

The anger get up over her head and she stood up to walk headed to the room where jennie is. 
She open the door and saw jennie who's liying on the bed and she smirk.

Jennie imediately sit up "what are you doing here?"
When she notice lisa staring her body and her thigh and her breast and she rememberd that she's not wearing a bra already

She grab her blanket and put it on her body when lisa close the door and lock it.

"l-lisa.  What do you want" jennie nervous ask and stood up

"you" Lisa approched her

"m-mag papahinga na ko.  Please. Lumabas ka na" jennie stuterd

But lisa lean more close to her and  rub her face but she push lisa.

"ano ba lisa . Hindi ka ba titigil talaga?"

"hindi" lisa said and push jennie on the wall and kiss her agrecvly

Jennie push lisa again and slap her hard "tantanan mo ko!" she yelled and about to run but lisa grab her hair and pull it.

"aaaaaah lisa.  Let me go" she teary beg

Lisa pulling her hair more and hold her neck .
"your a whore right? And i know . You want this . Dad is not here to fuck you.  So let me do this for him"

Jennie's tears fall down "masyadong masama ang iniisip mo sakin lisa . Im not i whore girl like what you think.  Do you think na adik ako sa sex kaya ko ginagawa yon.  I..i have a reason lisa.  Akala mo ba.  Gusto ko yung ginagawa ko? aaaaagh" jennie scream bcos lisa pull her hair hard more.

"do you realy think na maniniwala ako? Your a whore thats it" lisa said but jennie push her hard .

Napabitaw si lisa pero agad nya ding nahila si jennie

"Come to my room whore . I dont want to do this here." lisa said but jennie don't want to move and trying to pull herself

"let me go lisa please" ginamit ni jennie ang lakas nya para mag pumiglas pero masyadong malakas si lisa para makawala sya 

"lisa.  Pakawalan mo ko plea--"

Her word cut when she feel a hard punch on her stomach . She feel week and lisa drag her on the room and push her on the bed .
Lisa go on jennie's top and started to take off of her dress  "now.  Let me hear your fucking moan bitch" lisa said and kiss jennie hungerly

Jennie trying to push lisa and lisa feel iritate so she slap jennie hard.

And about to suck her neck but jennie push her hard "no please!" jennie yelled and try to pull herself and push lisa with all her strenght
She  get out of bed and run but lisa grab her hand and hold her tight.

Jennie shake her body to escape while screaming but lisa give her a hard punch again on her stomach and slap her.  Lisa push jennie hard on bed and slap again .

"ngayon.  Mararamdaman mo kung gaano kasakit ang suntok at sampal na ginawa sakin ni dad dahil sayo! Pero alam mo . Mas masakit padin ang nararamdaman ko ngayon.  Physical at emotional dahil sayo!" lisa lean close to jennie's ear "now your mine again whore" She attack jennie's neck while pinching the niple .
Her mouth slowly down and suck jennie's breats while still pinching the niple.