Chapter 2

***

Chapter 2
Marinette's P.O.V

***

Today's officially my first Day in Gotham. I'm very excited and nervous at the same time.

I got ready and went Downstairs " Good Morning" i said to Chloe and Audrey who were already eating breakfast.

"Good morning sweetie" Audrey said to me. I'm used to her calling me ' Darling ' or ' Sweetie'.

"Morning Mari. you woke up early today? How?" Said Chloe while eating her food.

"Well it's Tikki who woke me up, and now i feel sour" i bluntly spoke as i glared at at my bag , Audrey raised her brows as my eyes widen.

"Tikki is the name of the lady who you speak commands to on your phone, You know. Just Like Cortana, Alexa.ect..." I smiled Deeply, She nodded and focused on her plate. Chloe stiffed a laugh as i sent daggers at her.

I sighed and took a seat at the Table and began to eat breakfast.

***

We walked to school because Audrey still haven't hired a Driver, So we arrived at school.

"Whoa" i said, this place is soooo Big!

"Come on Mari let's go" chloe said breaking me from my daze. " oh right" i followed her.

Once we entered, eyes were fixed on us. Were people judging us or...

I kept a straight face as we headed to the Principal office. We claimed our locker Numbers and schedules.

"So what Class you have now? I said to Chloe.

"I..... have Geography ahhh" Chloe whined. She hates to study but she's actually smarter than i thought she would be.

"Oh, i have Physics " i said with a sigh, Because Now we have different classes.

"Ok then marinette i guess we have different Periods so meet me after for lunch ok. " we hugged then parted ways.

"Now how to get to cl..-" i bumped into someone and fell to the ground.

"I'm so sorry!" i apologized without looking at who i bumped into.

"Mind if you look to where your going..." said the person i bumped to harshly.

I looked up to see a boy my age. Our eyes locked together. His were Beautiful green emerald eyes that are brighter than Adrian's....wait why am i comparing him to adrian?

His eyes soften then he stretched a hand out. I hesitate then take it and got off the ground.

"I'm sorry i didn't mean to be rude" he said.

"It's o-ok I'm the one who wasn't Paying attention to where I'm going" i said.

We stared at each other for a bit then he broke the silence off.

"I'm Damian Wayne by the way" he said.

"Oh my n-name is M-marinette Dupain-cheng" i said clearly with french accent.

"Alright, it's really nice meeting you but i have to go to class." He said Rapidly. i guess he's annoyed. Then he turned to go.

"Wait!" i said which make him tensed.

"What?" He said impatiently. " i don't know where my class is. can you tell me where i can find it?" I said.

He sighed heavily. " What class do you have?" As he asked the bell rang. Our eyes widen. I realized that were the only ones in the halls .

" physics " as i said that he grabbed my wrist and pulled me so i went with him.

We arrived at class. Everyone stared at us. Well, At our hands that we're holding each other. We quickly pulled our hands away. I blushed a bit. why am i blushing?

"Ah Mr.Wayne why are you late? Your usually early to class" said the teacher.

"I was helping this new student to class Ms.Williams." I guess thats the teachers name.

"Ok then, you can go sit " he went to his desk. But i didn't.

"You must be Miss Dupain-Cheng, am i correct" she said to me.

"Yes i am" i said confidently " ok you may sit next to ..... Ah next to Damain" she pointed.

I looked at him. He rolled his eyes.I guess he's the grumpy guy type.

I went pass him and sat at the desk behind him.

I keep focus on the teacher. But someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to see a Brunette girl with Hazel eyes."hey, Can i talk to you after this period." She told me.

"Sure...." I whispered with confusion then payed attention to the Lesson.

***

The bell rang. Finally! Its feels like it's been ages but it's just the first period.

"Hey!" I heard someone say behind me, i turned to see that girl Who wanted to speak to me and two girls who i suppose were her Friends.

"Hey " i said to her,she was smiling at me then her smile turned to a frown.
If looks could kill then I'm dead.

"Listen newbie,Damian is mine! And if you even take one glance at him you'll wish you never attend here again . Got it?" She Threatened.

"Listen i like someone else. So your mistaken if you think i like him. He just showed me to class" i told her.

She smiled " Great. Now don't get on my nerves and you'll be fine" she said and left. She's such a brat. She reminded me of Chloe when i first came to school, Speaking of chloe. I should go meet-up with her.

I followed the students to the cafeteria. I searched for Chloe but no luck. Did she already forget about me?

Someone hugged me from behind. I instantly knew it's her. " So how did you like it here Buggette?" She asked me.

we went and sat at a empty lunch table. " it's nice, Better than our old school." She smiles.

"Did anyone bother or bullied you?" She said. I didn't reply.

"Mari please, i promise i won't fight anyone" she pleased. I sighed.

"Well i met some girls-" she cuts me

"Where are they!" I glare at her.

"Fine don't tell me" she huffed.

"And there is this boy who i met he's kinda rude but helped anyway" i told her.

"Which boy?" Well i want to show her so we got up and searched for him.

We finally found him with an other boy.

"Hey you!" Chloe yelled. He turned to us and raised a brow. Chloe! What are you doing!

His eyes read Chloe then they widen. he said "Bourgeois?"

Wait? What! He knows Chloe?...

She stared at him a bit before saying " Damian?"

***

~Be_Spoiled03