Chapter 8

***

Chapter 8
Damian's P.O.V

***

"Did you called us Father?" I asked Father since he wanted all of us to regroup.

"We're expecting to have Guests with us later,They're staying with us for a week so i need you to be at your best behavior." Father said.

We all groaned at him. We don't like most guests since they're after our money.

"Wait-wait....It depends on who" said Grayson stoping us.

"Miss Chloe And Miss Marinette" said Pennyworth.

"Tt And why are they staying with us?" The imbeciles that i have as brothers started to snicker.

"Mrs.Bourgeois is leaving to stay at New York so they are staying with us for the moment." Father answered and left.

At least I'm going to keep an eye at them and learn more about Dupain-Cheng.

"Awwww what are you thinking about Lil 'D ?" Asked Grayson with a grin snapping me out of thought.

"What?!" I said. They bursted laughing at me. Even pennyworth cracked a smile.

"So idiotic" i say then leave to Walk Titus.

***

Marinette's P.O.V

"What? Then Where are we going to stay?" I asked Audrey.

Audrey has fashion show to plan in New York and she's staying there for a week.

And we can't go since we have school and all.

"Your staying with the Wayne's" she said with a smile.

"Wait the Wayne's? Yes!" Chloe said excited and mumbled the yes part.

I looked at her confused,then she says "Oh yes... as not some people who are not gold diggers" then she Runs away.

I shrugged and went to go for a walk since we will leave later.

i walk out of our house or as Chloe says ' our manor ' and started to walk to random places.

it's very crowded on the sidewalk i sure my clumsy self don't decide to step in.

All I'm thinking about is Adrian. I see he's happy with Kagami so why shouldn't i be happy? It hurts but sure I'll manage.

Wait.....is this how Chat really felt when i rejected him....?

I guess..... i deserve to be unlove.

For hurting my frie..-

Someone bumps into me and i fall on the sidewalk.

"Ouch!" I think i have a bruise on my hands."Hey!Watch where you going Girly!" The guys said then he grabbed my wrist and held me.

Some cops were Chasing him,that explains this.

Now I'm held HOSTAGE.

"If you get any closer she gets it" he says holding up a knife to my throat.

I build up all my courage and headbump him."Ahhhh! You Brat!You Broke my NOSE!" He lets go of me and i make a run away from him.

The cops Apprehend him and left. I was kinda shaky for what happened. So i turned to see ....

"Damian...." I said. He had a dog by his side. I guess he wanted to walk him.

"Omg Your soooooo cute !" i said with awww. Then i look at Damian to see he's blushing.

My eyes widen and i blushed with embarrassment " O-Oh Not y-you i-i meant y-your dog!" I stammered to him.

"Tt i already know that" he said blankly. Then his eyes read me until they finally scan my hands.

"What happened?! Who did this to you?" He said getting angry. now i guess he didn't saw what happend.

"O-oh this ...it's noting really" i smile cheaply. He glares at me....god that glare isn't regular.

"Fine...i was walking when a criminal bumbed to me and i fell on my hands. So see there's no harm." I said kinda dumbly.

He huffed madly "That son of a b..-" i cut him off."Language Damian!" He rolled his eyes.

He started to walk away then he turned to me" Aren't you going to tag along?" He said. I smile and follow him.

"So what is this Cuties name?" he answers me "Titus" i crouch down to the level of Titus and pet him.

He starts to lick me "hahah.. stop stop" i say while laughing."Stop Titus" Damian said which made him stop.

"He usually does this when he likes someone which is rare" he said to me while looking at me. He has beautiful eyes.......what?

I kinda feel happy being around someone who isn't Adrian...wait what am i saying?

I kept looking at him while walking towards the park.

"Tt why are you staring at me?" He said then turnes to me.

Shoot...

"I wasn't staring..." I said to him then turned away. But now i feel him staring at me.

"And why are you doing it now?" I ask him as i look at him with a smirk.

"Tt i wasn't looking at you...i was looking at that dog that looks like Titus" as that sentence got out of his mouth our eyes widen.

We looked at the dog leach that Damian was holding to find it loose,"TITUS!" we both yelled then ran after him.

We walked back to the manor after getting titus back. We talked a lot and I'm really happy we did,"You know what damian, your actually kind of different than what other people say about you" he looks at me then lows his head.

"Tt I don't open up to people... It's not my habit " he says. " Then i just wanted to say that i really like your Hidden side of you. " i say looking at his eyes.

(●__●)

What am i doing?

I look away " Well i guess that Chloe has arrived so i guess I'll make myself in " i said then left and went inside the manor.

***

Chloe's P.O.V

We're watching Damian and Marinette talking and we can listen them from the window.

"Masters and Miss I ask you to leave the Kitchen . it's getting crowded in here and stop Listening to others conversation. That's impolite" Said alfred to us.

"Shhhh Alfred its DAMINETTE!" I shushed him.

"Really! My word I'm coming to see!" He said happy.

Yeah Alfred does ship Daminette too

We see them staring at each other " KISS!KISS!KISS!KISS!" We started to whisper cheer at them.

But unfortunately that didn't happen. I turned around annoyed and saw jason grinning like a fool.

"I will wipe that grin out of your face someday" i said to him and payed the bet i lost.

***

Soooooo how are you liking the book,Please tell me your thoughts!

~Be_Spoiled03