Lunch Time

Ms. Yahoo's POV

I sigh and stretch my arms and legs in my cozy, large leather wheeled chair, groaning as I felt some tension leave my body. 'Another busy day' I thought with another sigh. Looking to my right out the window, I can see him.

He's looking straight at me, his body faced me, his elbow on his desk and his hand holding his head. 'How long had he been watching me?' I could feel my cheeks heat up. It seems as though he was surprised at my sudden awareness because he jumped slightly before smiling and waving at me. Before I know it, he picked up the phone on his desk and dialed a number, his eyes connected with mine and I felt like melting.

My phone rang and I scoffed, not bothering to hide the smile on my face and picked up the phone, my eyes never faltering from his. "Hello Mr. Google, how are you?" I saw him smile widely.

"I'm doing good Ms. Yahoo, taking a quick break from all the work. Things sure are busy." His chuckle made my heart skip a beat before laughing softly with him. "How about you, how are you Ms. Yahoo?"

"I'm fine, a tad sore from being hunched over checking paper work. I'm actually about to go down to get lunch so-". Before I could say another word, he suddenly stood up and said "see you there" before hanging up and exiting his office, leaving me dumbfounded. 'Did he really just do this?..... Again?'

Deciding not to keep him nor my stomach waiting, I leave my office, making my way to the large lunch room. Just as I was about to turn around the corner into the lunch room, I felt a hand cover my mouth and grab my waist, pulling me back. He, I deduced due to his large hands, pushed me against the wall in the darkened part of the hall and pressed himself against me, keeping his hand on my mouth. I found myself frozen with shock and fear before instinctively lifting my knee, hitting him were it hurts.

The tears that sprung in the corner of my eyes disappeared as I heard a familiar voice groan, his grip on my mouth gone and he backed away to grab his, ehem, crotch. "Jesus Ms. Yahoo, remind me not to mess with you" he said as I was hobbled over. As soon as he said my name my eyes widen and I silently walk away, ignoring his questions and grab one of the plastic chairs and got a cold disposable water bottle. Quickly, I go back to him and see him standing up with a frown that only lightened up when I waved the water bottle.

"I-I am so sorry Mr. Google, I didn't know it was you. I-" he cut me off by laughing, his shoulders shook slightly in mirth.

"It's okay, I'll be fine. I must say, you have quick reflexes to move that suddenly" he said as he took the chair from me and sat down with a tiny groan. Handing him the water bottle, he looked at me confused before I said "there were no ice packs so I improved."

"Ah, of course. Quick thinking there Ms. Yahoo." I stand a few feet away from him and fight the blush threatening to push its way to my face as he put the water bottle between his legs awkwardly. He cleared his throat and scratched the back of his neck.

"So, fancy meeting you here" he said and the awkward atmosphere instantly dispatched as we laughed.

"Yes it is, I wasn't expecting you" I say as I try to keep that playful tone. I adjusted my pencil skirt and clasped my hands behind my back as I lean against the wall. This was nice, having these moments with him without someone summoning us.

"Indeed. Say, you wouldn't be on your way to the lunch room, would you?" I nodded wordlessly with a small smile. "Perfect, then do you mind if I accompany you?" He stood up and bowed dramatically, making my giggle.

'I like how I'm one of the few people that can see this side of him, not just business and work and power.' Nodding once again and saying "yes", I played along and curtsied, careful not to tear the already tight skirt.

He stood up and stick his arm out as he looked down at me. Looking up at him, I gently grabbed his arm, mentally noting how muscular he was and the both of us were on our way back to getting the original thing I had in mind besides the guy next to me, food.

I hope you guys enjoyed this!  I had a lot of fun writing it. Please make sure to leave a review and rate. Thank you!