ARC. 1

I has been over a week since I meet my angel and I feel so happy. But also I feel very sad.  I know Angel has been stressed since I have been stalling to go to my first world but I am scared. What if I die? What if I can't complete my mission?  These questions have been running threw my head ever since Angel told me that there were consequences for not saving a world from total destruction. I could either lose my system or be a lost soul forever. So I decided that I wanted neither so I guess I better start then. 

Aki: "Angel I think I am ready for my first world."

Angel: "Really host I am so happy!" Angel said while running around in circles.

Aki: "Angel when will I be able to start?" I said with a smile.

Angle: "Whenever you want to host!" Angel said.

Aki: "Then I wise to start now."

Angel: "Alright Host! Before I send you to the world; the Host must pick a skill!

Aki: "Skill?" As I said this I looked at my system with a confused look.

Angel: "Yes host a skill that will help you defeat the fl!"

Aki: "Alright show me the skills."

 Opening the system store...

1. Level 1 Martial Arts

2. Level 1 Music

3. Beauty pill

4. Level 1 Art

More options will be available once you gain more points...

Aki: I don't know how I will look in this world so I better take the beauty pill. "I think I will take the  Beauty pill, Angel."

Angel: "Excellent choice Host! I will now be sending you to your first world. Please lay down Host and just realize."

Transferring;........10%........30%......65%....98%.....100%...Transferr complete!

When I open my eyes my vision was blurry and my body ached. I felt I had just been hit with a truck. Once my vision came back I sat up in the giant bed and looked around this strange room. 

Aki: "Angel were am I?"

Angel: "I will send you the information and plot of this world Host. But you might experience a terrible headache. Please tell me when you are ready."

Aki: "I can take it, Angel."

Soon I was hit with the most terrible headache in the world. It felt like my head was splitting in two and it made me collapse onto the floor in pain. 

I am in a modern-day world like my old one. The plot of the story starts with the male lead Jin Dongfang who is the CEO of the Diamond Company. The Dongfang family is considered royalty compared to everyone else. The female lead is an ordinary commoner that happens to be in the wrong place a the right time.  The male lead was shot by a rival and slowly dying in an ally way when the female lead finds him and takes him to her home where she takes care of him. When the male lead awakens he sees the most beautiful girl in the world and starts to fall in love with her. The girl pretends that she does not like the man but eventually falls in love with him after he saves her life multiple times. And eventually, both of them get married and have two children and then the Male lead dies from a disease and the female lead morns for a husband but eventually ends up with the second male lead and they live happily ever after or so the story is supposed to go.