Why?

"HANEUL'S PROV"

I slowly opened my eyes and I meet a very funny sight. Angle was bouncing around the room and squealing like a kid that just got their favorite candy. I was wondering why my system as so happy so I slowly pulled myself up so I was sitting down on the bed. I tried to get Angel's attention by waving my arm but it didn't seem to work. So I coughed a couple of time but Angel still didn't hear me. So I got a little louder and it seemed like it finally got Angel's attention because the little fox rushed over towards me and was only a few inches away from my face.

"Host your finally awake!"

I simply nodded my head because I was curious about the flowers that were blooming out of my systems body. I gently rubbed my eyes but I could still see them no matter how many times I blinked. I was going to ask about it but then I noticed that I was alone. Wasn't the male lead here before I fell asleep.

"Angel where is the male lead?"

"Host your ma- I mean the male lead is taking care of some bugs that are in the house!"

"Why would he be doing that? Why did he not ask a servant?"

"Host not real bugs! He is taking care of all the servants in the house that harmed you!"

"What do you mean by taking care of?"

"Host I recorded a video of what happened when you were sleeping. So watch it quickly before the Male lead comes!"

As I watched the video I was impressed that he didn't let his servants off with a simple warning. His method was flat out brutal but also left me in awe that he would kill them for me or at least that is what I wanted. I have never had someone go to this extent for me other than my...

I quickly smacked my cheeks together and lowered my hands back to my lap. Don't think about them! No good will come to you if you do, but I really wanted to know. I sat there with my cheeks slightly hurting. I gently rubbed my left side of my face regretting that I smacked myself a little too hard.

"Angel...I have a question..."

"Host, what do you want to ask?"

"What happened to them?"

"Them? Do you mean?"

"Yes."

"Host I don't think you're not ready yet."

Angels voiced sounded like something I never heard before. It was like Angel was hiding something and my system knows how much I hate lies and secrets. I looked up at Angel and noticed a worry and painful look on my cute little foxes face.

"Angel you know I hate lies."

"I don't mean to lie to you Host it is just that if I tell you, you might be hurt and I don't want to hurt you!"

I gently smiled at my system words. I knew that Angel wouldn't hurt me but I did need to know.

"I understand and I do trust you but please tell me."

"After you had died in your world everything started to collapse. You were actually supposed to live for another 35 years before you got in a car crash trying to go home to your family. But someone was reborn in your world and ruined the plot..... After you died, your sister tried so hard to get her loves attention that she even went so far as to drug him, which caused her to become pregnant. She used that against him and made home marry her. Once she gave birth to a male heir, he wanted to kick her out of the house and take full custody of his son but was soon was killed by her people. Once he was dead she took over the company and they lost all their shares and the company went bankrupt. And so it ended with your sister fleeing the country. Leaving her son as an orphan that always had to look over his shoulder to make sure no one going to have him. The End! "