3

________________________________

Two weeks later, life fell back into normal for the most part; boring and monotonous. But as Sarang doodled away on her notebook while simultaneously paying attention to her marketing professor, she guessed she should be thankful for the lack of excitement in her life no matter how much she thought back to that night.

Her cellphone buzzed lightly on the desk and her wandering eyes automatically read the lit screen.

Unknown number.
Hi.
1:54 pm.

Eyebrows furrowed, Sarang sneakily types back a reply.

Who's this?
1:54 pm.

The typing bubbles on her iMessage are quick to pop up.

Unknown number.
Forgetting us so soon angel?
1.55 pm.

Sarang's eyes widen instantly. She quickly controls her reaction and types hurriedly.

How did you get my number?
1.55 pm.
In fact, why are you texting me?
1:55 pm.

Unknown number.
Surprise :)
1:56 pm.
What time does your class end?
1:56 pm.

Why do you want to know?
1:57 pm.

Unknown number.
You'll see.
1:57 pm.

"Okay, we'll stop here. Class dismissed."

Sarang scrambles to grab her bag, shoving her notes and pen into it without caring. She had a bad feeling in her stomach.

Her phone dings and Sarang jumps slightly, taken off guard. She breathes a sigh of relief when she sees Jia's name.

Jia🥵💓
I have a group project to work on for class. Don't wait up I'll see u later
2:02 pm.

Sarang ignores the message, walking towards the exit and outside in the campus parking lot.

She's surprised to find a larger crowd than usual. It's not so concerning until she notices how they're all trying to subtly stare at something. There's an unusual wave of whispering and chatter that is obvious. The uneasy feeling in her stomach grows and she begins to push slightly against groups of people to see what is going on.

There, in the parking lot stands a beautiful, sleek red car. It's modern and classy with black details and headlights that seem straight out of a fast and furious movie. Leaning against the car is Taehyung. His black messy hair today is held back with a beanie, a black fitted shirt and black skinny jeans accentuate his toned body. He stands with his hands crossed against his chest, a watch glimmers on the wrist and black shades cover his eyes. He stands with indifference yet the amount of attention he is attracting is enough to say he looks effortlessly good.