4

"Where is my lighter?"

Jin barges into Jungkook's room. The object of attention is lying in bed, scrolling away on his phone.

"I don't have it."

Jin only rolls his eyes. "Yeah then where is it?"

"I took it," Taehyung's figure appears in the doorway. His beanie is still placed on his head as he hands Jin the lighter wordlessly. It's a pretty lighter, an intricate design of a dragon on one side and the letters KS and the date 16.04.09 on the other side.

"How many times have I told you to not take this lighter? You can literally take any other one of mine."

Jin still stands in the doorway like an elder sibling scolding his two younger ones would. His tone isn't particularly rude, just a general nagging. His loose white t shirt hangs off his perfectly proportioned body and when Taehyung goes in to jump on Jungkook on the bed he knows instantly no one is about to take him seriously.

"It's a pretty lighter," Taehyung shrugs.

"Where were you?" Jungkook asks his friend which makes Jin also wonder the same. He walks inside the room and lies down across the bed in whatever tiny space is left.

"I was out with the girl we met that night," Taehyung smirks lightly, his attention not entirely present as he also starts using his phone.

"Sarang?"

Neither of them notice the way Jin's eyebrows curiously furrow.

"Yeah."

"Dude," Jungkook finally looks away from his screen. "That's not fair, I wanted to come too."

"You were asleep and the girl you were with last night was still in bed with you. Besides, she was already so weirdly tense with just me there imagine how panicked she would've been with the both of us," Taehyung says unbothered but his statement shows he put enough thought into this meeting.

Jungkook snorts. "Yeah alright. Just say you want her all to yourself."

That makes Jin's curiosity peak further. "Taehyung? Being possessive about a girl? Who is she?" His tone is teasing but no one senses the underlying seriousness behind it.

"I'm not possessive about her," he scoffs. "Neither do I mind sharing. You were just asleep dude."

"Oo and defensive," Jin winks at Jungkook who catches onto the joke. "Must be some girl."

"She is though, Taehyung was whipped instantly," Jungkook mischievously shoves his friends shoulder.

"Whatever. Don't you have people to deal with Jin?" Taehyung raises an eyebrow expectantly.

"Right," Jin's face falls slowly as he releases a tired sigh. "Sungjae is way too up our asses right now. I don't get his problem."

"I do," Jungkook shrugs, reaching to place a cigarette in his mouth. "He just wants to be where we are right now, have the cars we have and have the power we posses. He's jealous."