Meeting Allie Harrsion

(writers pov)

i added my internet bestfriend Allie_Trujillo in this story because why not ALSO I'm making her doms sister hehehehehehe

(ivys pov)

I ran round the back of the school. I feel like I've ruined it with dom all he did was try to support me and I ran.

"you alright?" said a voice I didnt recognize. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked in her direction "oh yeah I'm fine" I laughed awkwardly "you dont look fine, what happend?" she said sitting next to me hadding me a cigarette.

"well how can I tell you when I dont even know you you are" I said. "I'm Allie...Allie Harrison. see you know me nowwwwe." she laughed. I recognised her second name.

"well what happend was......" After explaining allie looked shook "wait what's Dominic's second name???" she questioned?

"ohh uh I believe harrison??" I said very confused. a smile grew across her face "AHHH OH MY GOD HES MY BROTHER" she half yelled laughed "you know since his party he couldn't stop talking about you."

"anyway I'll be off I need to meet my friend maddison" I put out my cigarette and waved goodbye

(In the cafeteria)

"hellO" I said to maddson " hi can you explain the situation nowwww I been waiting all morning!!" she said

"so what happend was....." after I explain again she gave me a disgusted look "HA no wonder why everyones calling you a slag" she laughed "maddison what the fuck? I got raped how can even you say that! YOUR SOPOST TO ME MY BESTFRIEND ARE YOU MENTALY TABLE YOU  FUCKING BITCH!" I slapped her in the face and walked away crying my eyes out.

"you alright love?" a familiar voice said sitting next to me said. I turned and it was dom. I leaned onto his shoulder and just cried.

(writers pov) sorry if this was so shot I didn't have time to write