Season 1 Episode 2: New friends to meet

Y/n was walking home after Izuku go's training with All Might.

Y/n: (thought) Man I never knew All Might was injured during a fight years ago. Well good thing Izuku gor what he want. Know time for me to make more switches.

Y/n reach his house and was about to open the door but he saw a letter on the door mat. He pick it up and read it.

(Note)

Dear: Y/n L/n

If you are free meet use at the restaurant down town called Super king Food. Hope to see you there.

From: Mt Lady.

(End note)

Y/n: Wait I'm invited to have dinner with them?

(Opening)

Y/n arrived at the restaurant and enter inside. He look around and see Mt Lady hand up waving for Y/n. Y/n walk up to there sites and sat next to Mt Lady.

Kamui wood: It's nice meeting you kid. I'm Kamui wood that you already know me.

Death arms: I'm Death arms.

Mt Lady: (smile) And I'm Mt Lady witch you already know that.

Y/n: (smile) It's nice to meet yous I'm Y/n L/n also know as kamen rider Fourze.

Kamui: We know that.

Y/n: So why did you invite me for dinner?

Kamui Woods: It's actually Mr Lady's idea. She said it be nice to know who you are really.

Mt Lady: Yeah I and I can tell your a cute boy.

Y/n: (blueh) Well thanks Mt Lady.

Death arms: So do you know that kid that save that other kid?

Y/n: You mean Izuku yeah. Me and him are best friends sens we where kids.

Death arms: Really how did you two met?

Y/n: Well it all started when I was young. I was at the park playing around until I see two boys where beating up by the other three boys with quirks. I enter and pretect the boy, after they ran off I met friends with Izuku and till that day we still be friends until the end.

Mt Lady: Aw so cute.

Kamui wood: So why did you not just stop Izuku from saving the other kid?

Death arms: Yeah its was dangerous back there.

Y/n: Well its a another reason we are still friends. When he was young he wanted to be a her like All Might. His mother and Izuku vist the doctor about something. When I came to there house it....Make me feel bad for him.

(Flashback)

A young Y/n enter the house and look around.

Y/n: Hallo Izuku? Miss Inko yous there?

He walk up the stairs and hear crying and Inko saying sorry to someone. He peek through Izuku door and it was dark escape for a computer and there was Inko there hugging Izuku with tears in there eye's.