Chapter sixty one

"She'll turn around" I said to myself as I watched you drive away into the distance, my eyes only diverted from the car that was becoming smaller and smaller the more it drove when my phone vibrated.

Y/n: see you later honey.

I chuckled reading your text. you'll be back before you know it.

I sighed to myself thinking about how content my life is right now, everything is perfect, you're not going off with your friends anymore. I have you all to myself, I mean you're probably going to come back with a movie for both of us to watch and I will not argue with that at all Y/n because I love you, I love everything that you're apart of, I love waking up beside you hearing the little snores that come from your slightly gaped mouth.

I smiled at the thought. Who would've known we would've gotten this far Y/n. I'm not gonna lie I did question us at some points when things were getting heavy but we made it Y/n. God how I would love to have sex with you right now just to show you how much I love you. I want to make it known how much I love you till the day I take my last breath. I know this might scare you if I ever told you but, I want to grow old with you. I'm happy that you'll be the only person I'll be with for the rest of my years on this earth Y/n and I can say that without a doubt because I don't plan on letting you leave me anytime soon.

I was snapped from my thoughts when my phone vibrated once again.

Unknown: meet me at eighty fourth street in apartment four one one three at eleven pm and don't be late.

A smile made a way to my face, it's you. I should've known that whole 'I'm going out with friends from college' was a lie and once again I was right, you're doing something for us.

Do you ever get that sudden wave of anxiety wash over you. It's the worst, the feeling that something is just going to pop out at you and make you run into a dark corner to never come out again. That's when you have to think about something that calms you and for me that's you, you make me feel so calm but right now I can't help but feel somewhat nervous in a way and I suddenly have this urge to puke.

I parked my car across the road from the old building. What do you have in store for me tonight miss y/l/n.

When I entered the building there was a bunch of noises coming from each apartment, one would be music blasting and another would be a dysfunctional family fighting. Why would you want to come to a place like this.

I let out a slight breath when I made it to the door of this mysterious place on the sixth floor, I mean why the sixth Y/n are you calling me fat.

I knocked on the door only for it to open for me. A smirk came to my face, your dirty dog Y/n I know what you want and I'm going to give it to you.

"Honey I'm home" I called out with a smile on my face only for it to fall down the more I walked into the not so humble home.

Everything was on the verge of breaking down I mean the windows had a bunch of cracks in them and I could've sworn I seen a rat run by me there. This isn't somewhere you would pick.

"Y/n" I called out and stood in the center of the living space waiting for a noise, a reply, anything and it was then that it hit me.

It wasn't you that sent the text.

"Ariana" I heard a voice call and when I turned around.

I was met with darkness.

I groaned at the throbbing feeling of pain in my head.

"What the fuck" I touched my head and looked at my hand to see it covered in blood.

"Now you know how it feels" I looked up to see who this mysterious asshole was and I was met with none other than.

Blake.

Fucking.

Lively.

"What are you talking about" I sat up to be on my knees and then went to get on my feet until she pulled out a gun and aimed it at me.

"Don't take another step" she said and then clicked it back.

I sighed, it's time for them acting classes to work or it'll be the death of me "Blake why are you doing this".

"Why am I doing this" she raised her voice "how about why are you doing this huh, you come out of absolutely nowhere and suddenly all of these people are getting attacked" she squinted her eyes at me.

"I don't get what you mean" I touched my head again, this is going to be hard to explain to you when you see this.

"Me, Thomas, you're family and god knows who else at this point, you're crazy Ariana and you might have Y/n blinded but you don't have me. I can see past your pretty little smile for the fucking psychopath that you really are" she gripped her gun tighter.

"Okay I don't know what you're problem is with me but this is going too far now" I went to get back on my feet but she hit me with the side of her gun making me fall back onto the floor, i'm now in more pain might I add.

"I'm the one that's going too far, I'm only doing this to protect my friend from you".

"From me" I sat up "if anything she should be getting protection from you because you show her your perfect world with all these perfect parties and perfect drinks only to distract her and everyone else around you from the bigger picture, that you're miserable" I raised my voice.

"Stop talking" she said.

"No Blake you're able to dig up my whole past and throw it at Y/n making her think I'm a killer, god you're so invested in her life because you have so much spare time on your hands because you got kicked out of college".

"I said stop talking Ariana".

"You just want to be like Y/n she's everything you wished you could be, she has people that truly love her and you have no one Blake you're lonely" I rose my voice even louder.

"I said shut up" she fired her gun right beside me giving me the perfect opportunity to jump up at her try get the gun off of her.

We both fell on the ground fighting for the gun "she'll never love you Ariana if not today or tomorrow she's going to find out what a lunatic that you are and she will leave you" she said with venom in her voice whilst we fought.

I pressed my thumb down on her eye making her let go of it making the gun slide away from us.

She crawled for it but I grabbed her legs.

I have to do this Y/n, for us.

"You'll go to jail for all the things you've done" she tried to push me away.

"And you'll rot away in there" she can't be apart of our picture anymore Y/n not even in the background.

I grabbed her by her shoulder with all my force and pushed her back resulting in me grabbing the gun and aiming it at her.

I need to do this.

I stood up over her, our roles now swapped over with her cowering away on the ground.

"If you do this Ariana everyone will find out".

I loaded the gun.

"Y/n will find out".

I tightened my grip around it.

"You'll go to jail".

I pulled the trigger.

Not to ruin the dramatic effect but I accidentally didn't post chapter fifty nine so I did just there annnd sorry if you get confused :) thanks for reading.