I chose to hope what?

Landon's POV:
I told Josie I would take her to the dance. I know I just kissed that girl but I also kissed Josie. I'm really concerned I just want to do the right thing.
       "Wanna dance?" Josie smiles at me. "Yeah." I smile back holding out my hand, she takes it and we walk to the dance floor. We dance for a while and watch keleb and mg dance too. We dance to a slow song and it felt a little weird, this is what I wanted but ever since that girl this just feels wrong. "Jo can we talk?" I ask stopping the dance. "Umm sure." She says clearly nervous of what I'm going to say, and that makes two of us. We walk to the main entrance away from the music and dancing.
       "I know what your going to say." Josie says stopping in her tracks. "I'm sorry Josie." I say looking down. "A person could not ask for a better partner, a better conscience (sp?) You are literally the best person that's ever had the poor judgment to hangout with me. I love the way you laugh, and your upside down mouth (personally I think he could have said that better😂) the way your face looks when you watch movies and-" "you like another girl."
"But that doesn't mean I regret a single second, because you are beautiful, and special, a-and perfect."
(He said something else but I couldn't understand what he said so let's just pretend I wrote it😂🤷‍♀️)
I went back to my room and cried a little. I really didn't want to hurt her I just couldn't keep stringing her along.
       "Lan?" I turn to see Raf at the door, "You good?" He asks sitting next to me on my bed. "I broke up with Josie."
       "I'm sorry man. So you chose Hope?"
       "I chose to hope what?" He's looking at me like I'm stupid. "The girl, Hope." He says like its obvious. "That's her nam- wait how do you know her name?"
      "She told me when she turned me back. Wait you kissed this girl and you didn't know her name." He starts laughing at me. "Shut up. It never came up I guess." I say laughing too. We're interrupted by a loud thud outside our room. We open the door to see Lizzie and I guess Hope, stumbling down the hall laughing and shushing. "Are Lizzie and Hope friends now?" I ask watching them tumble into Lizzies room. They are definitely drunk. I should wait till she's sober to ask her out.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long. I've had such bad writers block and since I started writing this when Jandon was still a thing I knew I just wanted them together but now they seemed really good in Legacies so I didn't know what to write.

I'm pissed because it feels like in 2x14 the writers are trying to come up with a reason to break them up because Hope has so many love interests, but if they're not endgame I will jump off my roof.

4 votes=1 new part