[ 3 ]

You sat on the couch along with Suhui, the man walking back and forth while glancing through the window from time to time

"What are we going to do?" You heard Suhui whisper to you when the man was with his back to you.

"I don't know. You are the one who came didn't look around before coming to my apartment!" You whisper-yelled.

"I didn't know I was being followed! I looked back but there was no one!" She whisper-yelled back.

"Okay, you two. Get up." The man said all of a sudden. The two of you snapped your heads towards him, eyes wide.

"W-Where are you taking us?" You asked. The man took you by the arm and pulled you up.

"Don't ask questions." He said. Now that his face is up close, you could see it was not the hooded guy you saw running.

He was different. He had a beard, long hair and tattoos on his neck. This one didn't have a beard. No tattoos and no long hair.

"Wait..." You said, your eyes examining his face and the nervous glance in his eyes.

"I know what you are thinking but I'm not-" He cut himself off. "I know." You replied.

Suhui got up with a confused look, crossing her arms. "Um, do you know each other?" She asked in suspicion.

You quickly looked at her and shook your head, "No! God, no!" You said. You then realized your reaction was not good enough to prove you didn't know him.

With a sigh, you shook your head. "I don't know him. But when I was heading home, I was with the owner of another restaurant." You started explaining.

"We hid in an alleyway and we saw the man run down the street with a few policemen on his tail. This." You said, pointing to the man beside you at 'This'.

"Is not him." You finished. Suhui was trying to process what you just told her meanwhile the man beside you stared at you in slight shock.

You watched him put the knife away with a sigh, your eyes widening slightly. "Huh? Why are you putting it away?" You asked.

The man looked at you in surprise, his eyes slightly wide. "Do you... Do you want me to keep it out?" He asked.

"No! Please no. It already makes me nervous with having you here." Suhui said. You slapped her shoulder and watched her wince.

"You're definitely not someone I should be afraid of." He said. "I'm Park Jimin. I was taken mistaken by the police since I was heading home after a day at my dance school."

Jimin smiled sadly at the two of you, you and Suhui sharing a glance before sitting down. "Where were you going to take us?" You asked.

"I have a friend that lives nearby that can help me. We are very close friends. I was scared and I didn't know if you'll tell the police." He explained, glancing between you and Suhui.

"If I left you alone, you could have easily called the police." You sighed softly.

"Why don't you stay the night here? Next morning, you will come with me to my shop and you'll go wherever you have to go." You suggested with a smile.

||

"Hey! Good morning." Suhui said as you walked into the kitchen, rubbing your eye.

You were shorts and an oversized shirt, your blurry slight clearing up to see Suhui was eating breakfast that Jimin had cooked.

"What... Is going on?" You asked in surprise. Jimin grabbed you by the shoulders, pushing you to sit down beside Suhui.

You widened your eyes at the plate that he placed in front of you. It had many things in it.

There were also more plates around yours. There was eggs, bacon, meat, vegetable, fruits, different types of hams, and a bowl with rice.

You picked up your fork, glancing at Jimin to see he was staring excitedly, probably wanting to see your reaction at his cooking.

Everything was basic, but it still changes taste from the way someone cooks it. You took a bite of the fried eggs, feeling the salty and soft texture in your mouth.

You hummed quietly, moving to try a piece of meat. The mat was soggy, well cooked and nicely spiced, making your mouth water and want more.

You tried the vegetables, which were perfectly cooked, along with the bacon, crunchy and amazing.

After trying everything and filling yourself up in the meantime, you intertwined your hands and rested them against your lips.

"So?" He asked, patiently waiting for you to say what you thought. You smiled, looking up at Jimin excitedly.

"This is amazing!" You exclaimed, watching him clap his hands and chuckle happily.

Your smile grew even wider when he hugged you tightly, giggling happily until his phone rang.

"Oh, it's my friend!" "Jeon Jungkook! How are you?" You heard Jimin say as he replied.

"I'm at a friend's house near your restaurant! We will go soon so you can meet them. I have to tell you so many things that happened."