1

RICHIE POV

"E-Ed-Eddie?" I managed to get out of his voice looking at Eddie hanging from a rope tied to his ceiling fan. "G-Guys Th-thers a nu-note" Beverly said picking up a piece of paper on the table by Eddie's body. We were all at a loss of words. Everyone was crying silently at this point. "Gu-guys we need to get him down from there." Stan finally said with his voice cracking.  "Y-y-y-yeah" bill said barely getting words out. Mike grabbed the chair that was under Eddie and set it up and untied the rope. I stood in the far back of the room, I couldnt stand to see him like that. When they finally got him down, they layed him down on the floor. We just stared at him for a moment. The Mark's around his neck were awfully purple and just awful looking. I left the room crying. I didnt think anything was wrong with him. The rest of the losers came out a little while after me. It's been almost 5 minutes before I walked back into the room. I walked up to his body. Ben called the police, so they were coming soon. I looked at Eddie, lifeless, I dropped down to the floor cradling him in my arms. "EDDIE! NO! PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! PLEASE! NO NO NO NO!" I screamed. The losers came running in the room. They all came around me huddling me. "Eddie....please wake up, just open your eyes and tell everyone that it's a mistake, please" I wisper to him as a tear of mine falls on his face. The police came in the door and took him away. I tried to go after him but it was no use. He was gone, and I could have stopped it but I was to stupid to notice that some thing was wrong.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT STORY UTS 10PM ILL POST TOMORROW THANKS I DONT KNOW WHY IM SO INTERESTED IN DEATH BUT I AM THANK YOU VERY MUCH BRB MY LOVES