2

I stood there staring at his beautiful  body in the coffin. I was just waiting for him to wake up and say "hey richie! It's me, Eddie! I'm alive! Ha! I pranked you all! Can we go home now chee?" But he never did

Beverly came up behind me and rubbed my shoulders, she was also crying at this point. Then after that we all left and went out to the quarry.

Us losers decide that we were gonna have our own little funeral for our Eddie. It was going to be by the quarry and it was just going to be us putting something's in a box with pictures of all of us together, us saying our proper goodbyes because we couldnt sob infrount of Eddie's whole family. When we got to the quarry, we set up a picture frame with Eddie's face on it. It must of been a school picture because it was beautifully taken. We set the box right in front of the picture. Everyone went saying some things, putting things in the box, and crying. Then it was my turn. I stepped up to the picture, looked at it and smiled. "Hey eddie...  I miss you so much dipshit, you were the most amazing person I could have ever asked for. I couldnt ask for a better friend.  I just dont know why you would leave us?...." I started crying really bad at this point. "We were right here! You could have talked to us! Who am I supposed to make mom jokes at? Huh? I said with a chuckle. "I never got to tell you how I felt.... how I really really felt... Eddie if liked you ever since that first day in kindergarten when I asked if I could sit next to you" all the losers looked at each other smiling. "I love you, goodbye eds" I finally said falling into bevs arms sobbing. After a minute or 2 all the losers joined in comforting me.

Beverly let me bury the box. So I placed the picture in the box and closed the lid. We went to Eddie's favorite place... The field of sunflowers that he always loved. His family decided to bury him here too since he always talked about it and they thought it would be better for him I guess, so I dug a hole and placed the box in the hole. I looked at the ground when It was all done. We made a little stone thingy. On it it said "Eddie kaspbrak, A friend, son, loser, and lover." Us losers added the last two lines because we though Eddie would of liked it too. We all walked home after a long day, finally saying goodbye to one of the members of the losers club,  the small one, the worried one, the clean one, the brave one. Eddie kaspbrak....

THANKS FOR THE READ LOSERS❤❤❤❤