2. In a World of my Own

2. In a World of my Own (From "Alice in Wonderland")

When I'm lonely in a world of my own

.

Louis sighed as he wiped cake from his eyes. He had been in Neverland for... he didn't even know how long, but it never ceased to amaze him how messy they could get.

Lost Boys, and even the girls sometimes, had the awful habit of starting food fights very often, and Louis loved it.

This is why he ran away with Peter Pan and became a Lost Boy, because he absolutely loved being apart of a group of people who all wanted the same thing. Fun.

And there were so many of them now, the tree house had been expanded into almost a tree kingdom. Over the years, more and more boys and girls had joined them, so much so that there were more Lost Kids than pirates now.

And Louis loved all of them, the 50-odd kids were his family.

Louis let out a laugh as he looked over at Liam, sitting opposite him, with cream all over his face.

"Li!" He laughed, "Li, you've got-"

He broke off with another loud chuckle as Liam wiped it off and flung it at Niall who did the same thing before throwing it on to Zayn.

"Oi!" the latter exclaimed, getting a handful of mash potato from his plate and flinging it back.

However, Niall ducked just in time, making it fly past the blonde and hit Zayn's long-time crush, Perrie, in the back of the head.

"Shit!" He cursed, running behind Louis to hide just as Perrie turned around to see him cowering behind his friend.

"Zayn!" She yelled with a grin, shaking her hair out so most of it fell off. She shook her head with a devilish smile.

She reached across her friend to scoop a handful of green peas to throw back just when Louis moved.

"Nup!" He said, ducking and moving away so the little green peas hit Zayn directly in the face.

"Per!" He yelped. The girl just giggled and hid behind her friends as the fight went on.

Louis smiled at the sight of everyone in their element, even the girls were having a ball getting all dirty and brawling.

Usually, Pan would stop them before they could get too out of control and wake up the fairies, who really needed their beauty sleep, but he wasn't on the island that night.

No, when Pan left Neverland to recruit a new kid or something like that, the island got cold and it became winter.

Not quite snowing, but it was foggy and chilly all time, because his emotions controlled the weather.

Louis wasn't sure whether or not that was a good thing though, he was usually happy so the island was lovely and warm, but when he left it was very, very cold.

So as they threw food at each other, Louis sat there shivering as he watched and hoped Pan would be back soon.

"Jesus, Zayn." He laughed, nudging his friend. "Flirt much?"

"Shut up." He blushed and looked away as Louis chuckled at him. "S'not like you couldn't do the same if you wanted to."

"Um," Louis pointed to himself. "Gay, remember?"

Zayn rolled his eyes and gave him a playful shove. "I meant with guys." He clarified. "You're allowed to flirt with guys if you wanted to."

"Yeah," Louis shook his head. "But there aren't any guys here that I'm interested in. I'm all about the fun. I shall have childish fun for as long as I can." He added with a grin.