3

Azal followed the two for around a mile until they came across a small building. 'This must be the tavern they talked about' she thought to herself. Her eyes squinted as they stepped out of the tree cover and into the direct sunlight. By this time the sun was high in the sky, noon if she had to guess. The grass under her feet as she walked from the treeline felt off. The dirt was packed down to much for grass to properly grow her, not to mention she ran this way before and there was no grass. Yet the grass was soft, and seemed like it had been here a while. 

     Azal and Jale followed Elizabeth and Meliodas into the building and sat down at the bar. "Welcome to the Boar Hat." Meliodas told them. "Anything I can get you?" The inside was deserted and clean, and in the corner was a board with wanted posters and notices. 

    "Only some raw meat for Jale, if it's not any trouble. And bandages for my leg." Azal said to Meliodas. The boy responded with an ok and sent Elizabeth to get the bandages while he rummaged in the kitchen, probably for the meat. Azal stood and walked over to the board in the corner and saw there were seven posters that stood out the most. 'The Seven Deadly Sins' she thought 'I heard they were dead or captured, still why still put up the posters?' Then, she noticed one behind the ugly fairy.
She was able to grab it before she began coughing again. Elizabeth, who was on her way with the bandages and a pig at her side, ran over to help. 

     "Oh no, Lady Azal are you alright?!" Elizabeth shouted. Jale ran with Meliodas over to them. 

    "What happened?" The pig asked. 'Crap.' Azal thought 'not again'. As her coughing lessened, Azal moved to hide the wanted poster in her boot. She noticed the voice coming from the pig was similar to the other one from when she was under the tree and figured the pig must be travelling with Elizabeth and Meliodas.

     "Nothing, I'm fine." Azal told him. Jale helped her sit up. She could practically hear the wolf telling her to choose her words carefully from here. "Go eat Jale, I'm fine." She insisted. Jale walked behind her and sat down. Azal sighed.

       "What happened?" Meliodas repeated. "Are you sick?"

     "Is it an infection?" Elizabeth asked in the same manor. Azal managed to stand up and take the bandages from her.

     "No, it's not an infection, and I'm Okay." She said, sounding very annoyed. "Where's the room me and Jale will be sleeping in?" She asked. Jale was walking over to them, as he had finished his meal. He looked very cautious after spotting the large pig. 

     "Upstairs on the left, I can show you." Elizabeth told them. She stood up and guided them to the room. She showed the two to the door and said, "If there's anything you need, let me know. Ok?" She got a simple nod if the head in response. After shutting the door Azal walked over to the bed and tested it. She invited Jale over and he laid down. 'Fuck the no-dog-on-bed rule' she thought. Azal remembered the wanted poster that had been shoved into her boot in a panic. She got it out.

      "Oh." She said quietly. The wanted poster was probably put behind the others for the reason that nobody would take it seriously. After all, elves don't actually exist to the outside races anymore. The forest they had once shared had been overrun with fairies and they had retreated to the mountains. After a closer inspection of the fine print, she noticed that in the bottom corner it said to give her a brew should she be caught. The recipe for it was on the back. She looked at a few of the ingredients before realizing they weren't familiar. 'Oh well' she thought to herself 'I can get them after my leg has finished patching, I'm sure Meliodas will know where they can be found.' With that thought she walked over to the door, opened it, and yelled down to the others that they were not to wake her up in the morning. After getting replies from them saying they understand she took off her cloak that she was hiding under and laid down for sleep. She drifted off petting Jale, who was stationed near her head, after about an hour.