honey 🧁

━  ayo my name is honey, i'm 14 and my pronouns are they/them

━ ayo my name is honey, i'm 14 and my pronouns are they/them

━ i am good at crying and looking prett- just kidding. i can help you out with writing tips in terms of characterization, concrit, characters aesthetics, help you make characters more three dimensional. i'm good at finding faceclaims of color if you're tired of reading about white main original characters.

━ my favorite character is eddie kaspbrak. he's always been a huge comfort character way before the 2017 movie even came out.

━ mitski and megan thee stallion are my gfs

━ greta "hope your dick feels better" bowie/keene may be a bitch but she's MY bitch. y'all outchea stanning henry bowers but hating on her? smh!

━ idk who needs to hear this but victor criss isn't as moral as you're painting him out to be 😭

━ you can message me on instagram @fairywise

━ not to be one of those hoes but book > movie but the book is so difficult to read because of the amount of racism stephen king put in it... my good bitch we don't need to hear henry call mike slurs every two seconds. or AT ALL. just imply it and move on. they did my baby mike so dirty in the movie and book richie had so much more depth than movie richie (again, stephen king thinking richie would be funnier Like That was a flop) and was highkey a softie who physically cannot shut up even if he wanted to. adhd king!

━ to be fair, now that i think about it i have a lot of unpopular opinions when it comes to it because most of my favorite stuff about it comes from the book. yes it sucks because stephen is racist and writes about children in weird contexts. yes i love it. we exist.

━ my main is unhallows, i'm pretty busy sometimes but dm me if you need something and i'll eventually get to it!

━ yes i never shut up

━  yes i never shut up