applications

he thrusts his fist against the post and still insist he sees the ghost

THIS PAGE is here to help with all of your IT needs! We will have plots available, covers, graphics, writing tips, diversifying faceclaims, and we'll encourage you to post your own amazing stories! So without further ado, here are the rules and ap...

THIS PAGE is here to help with all of your IT needs! We will have plots available, covers, graphics, writing tips, diversifying faceclaims, and we'll encourage you to post your own amazing stories! So without further ado, here are the rules and application!

rules!
READ CAREFULLY
one.
please be active. im a junior in highschool so i understand if you're busy but at least try to get on!

— two.
please be kind and respectful to everyone accepted! if i see that something is happening, you will be kicked off of the page.

— three.
in order to ensure that the rules were read the password will be your favorite character from the movies!

four.
fill out the form entirely or you will get declined.

five.
you must be following this account and me (victoriapedretti ) as a part of the application process!

form!
one. name or alias
two. preferred pronouns
three. what can you do for this account? graphics, create plots, faceclaim help, etc.
four. do you have any other form of social media we can contact you on? if not comfortable sharing it, would you be able to answer through pms?
five. password
six. have you read the books? (it's okay if you haven't)
seven. extra
eight. tag 2 people who might be interested!

picking 10-15 admins!

applications are now closed!

that's all for now, have fun and pm me on victoriapedretti for any questions! <33