Chapter 8

*okay first off. Jfc guys thank you for like 10.9K+ reads it means a lot haha. And sorry to postpone this but school happened and all that jazz. Hope you like. It is kinda short so sorry.*

Pheobe POV

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Pheobe and Elena! Happy Birthday to you!" A chorus of voices filled the room. It was Elena's and I birthday. Our 17th birthday.

This was like a really big moment. This was the beginning of a filler year the last year before we were 18. This day has excited me beyond belief.

Soon we would be going to college. I would meet the person of my dreams and I would marry. Hopefully.

Matt and Elena are cute together. I think they may have some problems going on right now though. Maybe not.

I think I had a crush on Tyler. I don't know. He was strong and a bad boy. It's the good girls that always go for the bad boys right? Isn't that how physiology works?

He just caught my eye and I can't seem to move away from him. Speaking of Tyler where is he? I invited him. I think.

But 17 was a large number maybe I'll get a car or my own like really personal phone. That would be nice. Just imagine a phone where my parents didn't and couldn't check my texts every five minutes making sure I wasn't up to anything bad. It was actually really annoying.

I opened my eyes gasping for air. My lungs constricted and filled again. I felt like I was breathing fire.

In a flash Klaus was by my side.

"Love you okay?" He asked putting a hand on my shoulder.

His face was laced with worry. His eyes had a glint of sorrow. His lips where in a perfect straight line.

"Just a dream." I said breathing out. He nodded slightly.

"Want to talk about it?" He asked sitting down on the edge of my bed.

"I think it was a memory. It was of my 17th birthday. Before all of this happened." He looked as if he was absorbing what I said.

"Your memory is returning?" He questioned.

It was odd. If what I expericed was a memory did I really want it? Did I want all my memories to come back? Did I want all that past laid on my shoulders again. Why was life so hard. Well life of someone that had amnesia.

Amnesia. Is that what I had? Maybe. I don't know. I was resurrected back from the dead. Maybe it was a side effect? Were there side effects to coming back from the dead? Maybe.

"Maybe." I said simply. Klaus nodded again and got up to leave the room.

"Klaus?" I spoke softly.

"Yes Pheobe?" He spoke softly back.

"Thank you. For everything. Truly thank you. I love you Klaus." He comes back towards me quickly placing a kiss on my forehead.

"You're welcome Pheobe." Then he was gone. And I fell back into a dreamless sleep.

* Hope it was okay. It is currently 1:40 am and I'm really tired and writing this for you guys to enjoy. Love you. Bye.

- A *