Chapter Twenty-Seven

A/n Hey!  I know I've been gone a hella long time.  I've been having a lot of writer's block but I think I'm starting to get back into my story now.  I have two chapters going right now that should be done soon.  This one is extremely short but it sets up chapter 28. 

Betty POV

"Fine. I'm just going to wash my hands."

I slid out of the booth and headed towards the bathroom.

Sadly, my walk was cut short when I caught a glimpse of a raven haired man sitting in a corner booth.

Of course he's here. I don't know why I felt surprised.

My heart started racing and I couldn't stand the sight of him any longer. I started speeding towards the bathroom door. Foolish, and loud, mistake on my part.

I smacked straight into the counter knocking over a tray of dishes.

Could this morning get any worse?... The answer is yes.

I turned back to the booth and saw he was no longer in it.  He was coming my direction.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I began panicking. I started to look back and forth between the bathroom and the front door.

My options weren't exactly 10/10 at the moment.

I decided to run out the front. I'm not sure what that would accomplish but at least we wouldn't have to hash anything out inside Pop's.

I heard the bell ring behind me as I took off into the parking lot. As soon as I reached the middle I stopped to take a breath.

Why did he have to be here? Out of every other human on this planet, HELL IN RIVERDALE, IT'S HIM.

It took a while before I realized I was freezing. Of course I forgot my jacket. As if this night wasn't already a picture perfect version of paradise.

"Betty!" I heard someone yell behind me.

Please be Archie. Please be Archie. Please be Archie.

I turned around slowly to face an alarmed Jughead.

Great.

A/n  I know this was shitty.  Next chapter will be in Jugheads POV (Also longer).  

It's 4:05am at the moment.