one

december 24th. christmas eve.
09.46
thursday , 24 december

it was like no other day for wonwoo and mingyu. just cuddling while sleeping.

mingyu woke up first, as always and checked the time on his phone. he turned to his right while looking at a sleeping wonu. he softly pulled wonu's hand out of his waist and walked to the bathroom.
he saw himself on the mirror reflection wondering to himself, "why do i sleep so much?" as he picked his toothbrush up and started brushing.
after brushing his teeth, he went into the hot shower. since it is december, the weather has been getting cooler and cooler. even when the hot water, he still shivers.

as he came out of the shower, he picked his phone up immediately and took a selfie of him and sleeping wonu.

"merry christmas eve!! 🎄!" he posted the picture as he spammed lots of emojis.

he stared at the photo before posting it. 'he's so cute.' he thought.
they have been living with eachother since they graduated so they know each other pretty well.
wonu slept for another good 3 hours until he woke up. he opened his eyes to see a hungry mingyu. he was watching food videos. "wonu wake up please" mingyu's eyes said. wonu tapped mingyus shoulders to signal that he was awake. mingyu looked at wonu, a weight lifted off of his shoulders. lips creeping up. he pulled wonu off of the bed to the kitchen.

"what will you give to me on christmas?" mingyu said cheekily.
"nothing." wonu replied blandly. mingyu's jaw dropped in disbelief as he turned around to serve their food. they ate quietly until wonu broke the silence.
"what will you give me?" he said as he empathised the you.
mingyu chocked on his food. "im kidding." wonu giggled.

they continued eating until their food ran out. mingyu put the plates and utensils in the sink and faced to wonwoo. he smiled at him and got closer to him and kissed him. he could feel smiles in between the kisses.