:- Chaper I -:

" = talking
' = thoughts

"The sky tonight.." A woman's voice said in almost a pant into the void as her bright green eyes glint reflecting the gray clouds and shining stars one can only see at that hour of night she stood still, in a peaceful trance.

her Companion a Cloaked figure turned breathing heavily behind his mask, holding the hand of a younger figure who's height came right to the figures hip "What are you doing?! right now!? Come on we're almost far enough we just have to keep moving?!?"

His voice was drained from the sprinting and jumping the three had to endure to escape the sirens and white cloaks that chased behind them and of course.. The one thing thay burned into his skull

Deep Blue Eyes

Normally he wouldn't care about some eye colour but these ones, just the thought made his heart beat while his blood ran cold, little did he spot in his fear a sillotte had slowly approached the three but the sirens where still far off in the distance.

a then a soft yet Stern voice spoke "Its nothing Personal" and in that Moment it was almost like everything was in slow motion for the masked man, as his companion went from standing, turned her gaze and them with a pained smile her head became sperated from her shoulders and with a heavy thunk landed  on the floor her body falling limp and blood spilling from the neck of the lifeless corpse and a harrowing dripping coming off a sharp blade to the floor.

he then let out a pained scream a red glow and crack now coming from the masks dark eye sockets, he let go of the little figures hand in a frenzied rage and a mixture of purple and yellow sprouted like wings out the mans back as he dashed, sharp crystals began forming from the wings, but yet sadly it was in vein.

As from the eyes of this little girl who stood watched as the blade simply and almost like in a calm glide moved from where it started and the man's Sharp wings became severed with a painful and agonising wail. then the blade was pointed upward and the man met with the same sight he saw moments before, the Deep blue eyes... and with that was the last thing he saw besides the night sky and the stars his companion adored in her final moments he began to cry till the blade entered his chest and he felt nothing....

the little figure finally pulling down its hood revealed a pair of chocolate brown eyes and a dirty mess of blonde hair, tears brimmed at her eyes as she looked at the two older figures that layded limp on the ground before her there hands where joined revealing a matching pair of silver rings that sat on the ring fingers of them both.

                                            all the little girl managed to croke out was a pitiful "mama..papa.." Before the final sillotte walked forward and blade still dripping in blood walked closer and that's when she saw the Deep blue gaze and fell silent

She saw one thing about them eyes with that Intuition only a child could have... and just gave a pained look and said "Why are YOUR eyes sad?" the figure stopped and clenched the handle that connected to the blade and in a gentle tone replied saying "Your family is waiting"

to this the girl looked to that stars just like her mother and farther before he finally nodded then the blade moved in a tranquil flash and then she felt nothing....

---------------↓---------------------------------↓-------------------

"Last night the CCG had a easy Situation here last night at the 20th ward apartment district last night 3 suspects have been neutralised by CCG Investigators swiftly but once again the mysterious 3rd class has manage to avoid are camera's"