Bullied

Requested by mandylaren23 and DrarryMikeyDudes!😊

                             ~*~

"Time to create a So-Shell media
account!"

Mikey grabbed his T-phone, grinning. He had heard April and Casey talking about an app called Instagram a few days ago.

Flashback...

"I got 257 likes on my pic last night, Red!" Casey bragged, showing April his phone with a smile.

April laughed. "Yeah, well I got 300 likes on my video this morning!" Casey pouted, then laughed.

"Instagram is awesome!" He grinned, taking a selfie with April. "Hashtag best friends!"

Mikey had been walking by when he heard them talking. Instagram? What was that? Some sort of app?

He had to try it!

Flashback over...

Mikey was intrigued, he couldn't wait to post pictures of Ice Cream Kitty and pizza and his brothers!

He found the app and downloaded it, immediately creating a profile. Then, he had to think of a username. "Hmm, what should my username be?" 

"Oh, what about MikeyThePizza-EatingNinja?" Mikey decided with a smile. "Yeah, that's perfect!"

He posted his first picture, a selfie of himself smiling.

"Hashtag awesome!" Mikey cheered. He sat and waited for the likes and comments to pour in.

He also posted some pics of Ice Cream Kitty and some of his favorite pizza!

"Haha, yeah!" Mikey laughed. Comments and likes started appearing under the pictures.

 Comments and likes started appearing under the pictures