Danger from Above!

Jake was on the bridge eating some Milk-Bone until a dog said, "Gen.Jake! Gen.Doberlord! There's some suspicious thing in our radar!" "Jake, can I borrow your binoculars?" Arthur asked. "I need it to get a closer look."

When he did took a closer look, a bomber plane was heading really fast to the carrier, as seem it was gonna bomb it.

"I identify the bomber." General Lupus said." That's a Lig-10 Danger."

It was about to drop it's bombs until it suddenly EXPLODED

It was about to drop it's bombs until it suddenly EXPLODED. "Jake, sorry i'm late, a familiar voice said on the radio. Then a fighter jet flew out of the flames, a F-22 Raptor, to be precise.

 Then a fighter jet flew out of the flames, a F-22 Raptor, to be precise

"Good job, Pluto." Jake replied.

2nd Lieutenant Pluto Guce is a Filipino dog pilot, his favorite plane is the, of course, F-22 Raptor. His jet is customized, because usually F-22s don't have any tail-hooks. 

But his job isn't over. Bombers usually have ESCORTS. 

Sure enough, 2 Lig-13 Bonecrushers pursuited Pluto.

He rolls the wings level, pulls the nose hard up, then rolls away from the direction of turn. Pluto dives away and increases his speed. While doing this he kept a sharp lookout for a missile attack and is ready to evade it. Doing his barrel roll attack, he was behind the Bonecrusher and he launched his missile.

After the target was locked on, he shot down the fighter jet. Suddenly, seconds after, a missile was locked on him. He then deploys his flares but the attacker was closing in.

  Pluto starts with a break, then a roll in the opposite direction to the break. The fact that it is a high g maneuver means that quite a lot of speed is lost, up to 100 knots in some cases, particularly if performed "over the top". He successfully locked on the other Bonecrusher and shot it down. 

"Good job Pluto." Jake said, praising Pluto.