Another day, another attacker.

By 05:30 Harriet's planes arrive in China. Then she landed on the Collie by 07:00. The dogs ate breakfast at the mess hall,  then they eat Pup-Puffs and Milk-Bone. 

When they went to the bridge, a dog says, "I see five bogeys, heading to the aircraft carrier, General Doberlord." "Send in 4 Tomcats." he replied. "Jake, tell Pluto to escort the Tomcats." "Ok." Jake replied. 

After taking off, they approached the unknown aircraft. "You are heading to an aircraft carrier. State your business here" Pluto said. The aircraft left no response and then suddenly flew over Pluto.  The two Tomcats did a defensive split and locked on the enemy aircraft. 

But the enemy aircraft deployed flares so the planes were not shot down. "Take this!" Pluto said. He shot the enemy aircraft, hitting the cockpit. He then launched a missile and blew up the craft. The Tomcats shot down the other aircraft, after doing a high speed yo-yo.

The other Tomcat double-tapped the last three  aircraft, leaving a lot of explosions

After the dogfight, the F-14 Tomcats and Pluto landed safely on the aircraft carrier

After the dogfight, the F-14 Tomcats and Pluto landed safely on the aircraft carrier. But another bogey appeared on the radar. "I'm on it" Pluto replied. 

When he went for a closer look, it looked like a ship. When he went closer, it was an aircraft carrier. A Russian War Dogs aircraft carrier.  The RWS General Arman to be precise. 

To be continued...