05 {Part 1}

Emersyn Journee | 21

"How do I look," Dior asked modeling the dress she had on.

"You look beautiful De De

"You look beautiful De De."

She smiled and pulled out her phone to take pictures. She told me that this "fine a$s man asked me out" and to bring her a friend. Well, it didn't really matter if he asked to bring a friend because i would've went anyway. I mean I would be trying to blend in the background to make sure he don't try nothing.

We don't know nothing about this man he could be luring women to get put into sex - trafficking or something. We always go to each other's first dates to make sure we're okay. I mean we do stay in the background at least but there has been some dates where we couldn't do that so we just make sure we text each other and check the locations constantly.

We're really all we have, I mean we have my father family but we grew up together and we all we know. I'm close to my dad's family but it's still not really the same it's still kind of awkward when I'm around them.

"Thank you, and you look beautiful too," she grabbed my hand and spun me around.

"Thank you, let's get going our Uber outside."

We grabbed our things, walked down the stairs and out the door. A month ago, Dior and I moved into separate apartments. We needed our own space, with us always working together and things having our own apartments gave us the space we need.

We still go over each other's apartments and hangout but this time only been amazing.

We decided to take a Uber instead of one of us driving. We're both planning on having fun tonight and we don't want to put us and/or someone else in danger. We haven't had real fun in a while because of school and work but today that ends.

I walked up to the car and Dior walked around the back of the car to make sure the licenses plate match. We don't need to be getting in a random car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We in the line outside when this big black man walked up to us.

"Hey, are you Dior?"

"It depending on who's asking," she said clutching on to her keys.

We had bought those defense key chains from Dalia's friend. You can't never be to safe and those defense key chains had a lot of things to protect. Plus, we're still waiting on our gun licenses to be deliver.

"My boss Zander said to come and get this girl, " he said pointing at an Instagram picture of Dior.

" - And you look exactly like this girl."

I looked at her and she was zoned out.

"Yea, we'll follow after you," I spoke for her.

I grabbed her hand and dragged her after the man.

We walked straight into the club without them checking us or nothing. I see my sis got her a club owner. The what we figure is a security guard led us to the VIP section.

We walked up the stairs leading us to the VIP room. I grabbed two shots from this waitress who walked pass. I pass one to Dior and we both threw back the shot. I scrunched my face up as the taste of Vodka hit my tongue.

The man stopped at the top of the stairs and stuck out his hand pointing at these two men sitting on a couch. I recognized one of them as Zander because Dior showed me his Instagram earlier. But the other man back was facing towards us so we couldn't see his face.

Zander noticed us first, he stood up and tap the man. When he turned around Dior and I stop and our tracks.

Zander friend is Mr. Kingsley!?!?

 Kingsley!?!?

^ Emersyn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Published: 02-07-2020
Republished: 09-13-20

Published: 02-07-2020Republished: 09-13-20