Chapter 13: Reprogramming and the plan

.
.
.
.
System startup: initiate [Failed]
.
Error: Data Nexus breached [Error]
.
.
.
Data Nexus: 34%
.
37%
.
67%
.
80%
.
90%
.
99%
.
Value reset: Error, Unknown modifications to PKnight G1225946
.
.
Location analysis: Fabrication Array 343
.
.
Warning; Main defensive body has been damaged.
.
Cause: Spreaded Plasma round.
.
.
Error: Unknown modifications to PKinght G1225946
.
.
System reset: Allowed
.
.
System startup: initiate [Booting up]
.
.
Auditory Y optical sensors: Loading
.
.
.
.
Archived
.
.
AI: V0.1 PSA

The Fabrication appeared in the Knights view, within many visual formats, such as Infa-red, Echolocation, magnetic impulses, Radio waves, and more. Before everything finally overlapped, becoming an extended version of Human perception.

The optical lenses shifted back and forth before setting its self into its correct place.

"What do you thinks gonna happen when this thing wakes up?" A female Marine standing in front of the knight asked, a male Marine

"Well that one spartan chick, told us it'd be a friendly" he looked at the Knight.
.
.
.
Bi-pedal 4-d Movement: Loading
.
.
"Hey..." The female marine looks at the Knight carefully as the optical lens zoomed on to the young Marines face. "Was this things light on earlier?"
.
.
.
Bi-pedal 4-d movement: Success
.
The large knight moved, shocking the two marines Guarding it.

"Woah woah woah!" The Female Marine yelled, grabbing onto her battle rifle "Steady now"
.
.
.
Command: "Steady"
.
Initiate
.
The Knight completely slowed down, while looking at the female Marine.

"Wait, Jess did that thing just listen to you?" The male Marine looked at the one-known-as Jess "Are you a Forerunner?"

"No...I think" Jess looked at her hands, looking for any abnormalities "Well what about you? Try say'in somethin"

"Uh... Dance?" Jess looked at the other Marine as if he was an idiot "What?"

"Hows a machine gonna know how to dance?"

.
.
.
Command: "Dance"
.
.
.
Initiate

"Hey! It's my first time giving orders, alr-" the marine became silent as the knight suddenly started dancing to the best of its ability.

"That thing can dance?!?" Jess was dumbstruck, as the Knight continued to bust some moves.

"Well now we know, it listens to us" The Marine looked at Jess "Do we go report this?"

"Of course we report this ya idiot" she walked towards the main exit "And Tell that thing to come with us!"

"Oh uh" The marine looked towards the Knight "Follow me...?"

.
.
.
Command: Follow
.
.
.
Initiate

The knight moved closer to the single Marine, as a type of confirmation.

The Marine slowly backed away from the Knight, as the Knight followed him perfectly.

The Marine walked out of Fabrication Array into the main court yard.

One forerunner was detected, One Reclaimer-class human, a unknown Ai with a unknown body type, and two modified Knights.

The Marine and Jess stopped and saluted the Forerunner.

"Sir, the 3rd knight is ready" Jess spoke, her strange accent seemed to contrast with her militaristic manner.

"Good, Seven start the mission"

"Got it babe" The unknown tapped away on a data pad before the main systems were brought online.

.
.
.
Mission: Storm the Infinity

Briefing: Your goal is to storm the Infinity and stop there take off, do not get destroyed and avoid sight the best you can.

Statutes: Incomplete

.
.
.
Friendly forces recognized: MPK 2, MPK 1.

MPK 2 Data Nexus: 100%

MPK 1 Data Nexus: 100%

.
.
.
Friendly forces: linked

Commencing 4-D move

3rd Pov

The Three knights disappeared from view as three miniature black holes formed and sucked in their parts.

"Are you sure three knights are enough to stop the Infinity?" Y/n looked at Seven.

She nodded "Yeah, I've download a ungodly amount of countermeasures to their Systems, plus while I modified their bodies, I put the AIs through a school-like habernation."

"Oh my god, what are you? Are you seriously a human Ai" Y/n sighed

"Shhhh~" she puts her finger over her helmet "I tell you one day~"

Y/n rolled his eyes under his helmet before looking at Casy, the female Spartan.

"You ready to begin your mission?"

Casy, loaded her rifle and looked at Y/n.

"I'm ready"

"Remember, di-"

"Disable any means of take off, so we can kill the crew and go home"

Y/n puts his thumb up "You got it"

Casy nodded and left to assemble her squad. "We're leaving in ten! Don't let me catch any of your scrawny ass's late!" She yelled, leaving Y/n and Seven alone.

"Now...." He looked at seven "Ready for our job?"

Seven smiled, which Y/n couldn't see it but he could sure as hell feel it....

"Lets go start a war!"

The Plan:

The plan is fairly simple, disable any sort of means of taking off for all parties.

Send the Modified Knights to the humans.

The Humans to the Convenant.

And send the head-reclaimer plus its construct to gather more forces.

On papper this was a great plan but Y/n knew that if the knights failed or the Marines couldn't stop the convenant from launching then his plan was doomed.

But he had faith, which was the same faith that kept him alive for so long....

And that belief is-

_________________________________________________

Well then one of the strangest chapters I had ever made honestly, next time it won't be so unconventional.