you wanted to make him suffer . . .

Mystic Falls | Old Witch House

(O) means the section/paragraph is good!

With careful steps  through the woods, in the dead of the night, Bonnie's hands were to her side while her eyes darted around, ready for any sudden movements. She then stepped into a clearing to be faced with an old, abandoned house—a house where witches were once burned for their mere existence and powers.

"Oh, god . . . "

The witch passed through the wooden doorway with tense shoulders as the whispers of the dead slithered into her ears with words hinted with the sting of venom. It was if she wasn't supposed to hear them and survive, yet she did—she heard the whisper of one name.

"Wake her...Wake Ivonna-Rosalie...Wake her.."

A cold shiver ran down Bonnie's spine while she maneuvered down a single staircase, the name still following behind until she reached the bottom. In the basement, she was faced with the sudden sight of five coffins, though a bold detail was that two were elevated. As curiosity spurs her movements, Bonnie stepped towards the first coffin and brushed her hands over the dark-oak door. When her fingers grazed the sides, old letters formed words in old languages past. It was a spell, she could feel, so etched into the wood and faded they were barely legible.   

With a strong sigh as her hands rested on the handle, Bonnie's brows furrowed when a force unseen weighed the door down. A crease formed between her brows again when she tried and failed. Something was blocking her from opening the coffin. Something was hiding whoever lay dead inside. The force invisible to her eyes guided her to the next coffin. Able to open it with much more ease, the teen was shocked to see Klaus daggered and holding the Original witch's necklace.  Bonnie would have grabbed the item if steps and an arm grabbing her from behind didn't happen. This woke the witch up from her dream.

| Mystic Grill

"I feel like I'm going crazy. Like I'm terribly paranoid all the time."

Bristling with anxiety, worry, and all in between, Elena leaned her arms on the table. Bonnie, on the opposite end, took in all her friend spoke to her about. The jog Elena finished long ago was riddled with cold stares and a sting of animosity she had no idea of the source. A man, she claimed, was following her, no matter where she turned and when she finally turned to face him, he vanished. 

As the genius she claimed herself to be, Bonnie credited the odd move to be from Klaus, who besides being the reckless demon he is, has whatever reasons to follow her—especially since Elena stopped his cure from falling through. Yet with everything she knew going on concerning him, he hadn't shown his face yet. 

"You have the right to be. Klaus is still out there and now he knows that you tried to kill him."

"Why hasn't he made a move yet? There has been so sign of him. Nothing. Just my slow spiral into insanity."

With just voicing her worries forced a sigh from the 17-year old. Finding rest on the table between her and Elena, Bonnie leaned forward and nodded in agreement, "Join the club. Every time I close my eyes, I keep having nightmares on repeat."

"The same dream?" Elena had known about her friend's repetitive dream of the five coffins she could never open. Elena questioned the meaning of the witch dream and its possible greater future use, but Bonnie just shrugged the hypotheticals off her shoulders. Dismissing the whole idea was better. If nothing reasonable and hard proof would answer her burning question, it wasn't useful to her. 

"It's just stress, and I'll figure the rest of it later," The witch suddenly switched tone and conversation. "Anyways, have you gotten any sign of Stefan?"