A Broken Wing

Caspian was speechless when the king walked across the room entirely nude and confident in his form, disappearing into the lavatory. Cas frowned as the king talked about escorting him around, as if to parade around his newest acquisition.

"I have followed plenty of kings around as they tended to their duties: my father and brother....so I have no interest in following you around, like a trained pup nipping at your heels. My answer is: no," Cas stated simply as he remained seated on the plush stool and ate at his strawberry-jam covered croissant and fresh eggs.

Lucian looked extremely displeased in the corner of his eye but he ignored it, staying firm in his decision. Afterall, the king could only spend so much time focusing on his new prisoner before he needed to dress for the day and begin his royal duties.

"Then leashed it is," voiced the king, launching his huge body away from the doorframe to proceed to the wardrobe pod. "And since my new slave needs to be humbled a bit, I think your attire shall be minimalistic."

Lucian tossed on a fresh pair of black leather pants and was fastening a matching long belt to his waist as he added, "Maybe a light emerald-hued sarong to match your eyes? How does that sound, princeling?"

The young prince's jaw dropped in shock as the king talked about gallivanting him around in a barely concealed garment. "How have you gone from kind to a brute over night?! I'm ashamed I let you touch me yesterday and especially claim my first kiss! You are revolting!" Cas angrily hissed at the dressing king.

Standing up, he dropped the fine china plate that was still covered with his half-eaten breakfast onto the plush carpeted floor and it shattered, staining the carpet with strawberry preserves. "You are vile! You are disgusting! To think I shared a bed with you...for one night makes my skin crawl!"

Lucian twisted around to regard the little princeling as he snapped at him. The words Caspian said emotionally injured him, but they were only words, therefore he did not allow it to display on his cold expression. Once he was finished ranting, the warlord glanced down to frown at the colorful stain splashed across his floor and then back up at Caspian, who was bravely standing across the room with his back rigid and his hands flexing at his sides, his emerald eyes flashing with defiance.

"Are you quite finished with your tantrum? You've managed to besmirch a second room in the less than 24 hours you have been here, which in my eyes, means you need a serious attitude adjustment. Therefore, I feel it's time to discipline you as one might a spoiled prince." The king began to charge towards the youngster, intent on bending him over his lap and giving him a righteous spanking.

Caspian's heart pounded in his chest as the king was suddenly coming down upon, intent on giving him a spanking. Instead of scampering away like a fearful mouse, he proudly stood his ground and awaited the king to grab him. Closing his eyes, he tensed up and trembled as he awaited the pain. His form trembled and his hands nervously shook at his side as he gulped. The prince was not used to any type of pain, but he would not show fear to the king who seemed hell bent on defiling his life in all ways.

The warlord roughly grabbed the boy and dragged him towards the bed to sit down, before tossing Caspian face down over his lap. He hadn't even realized the princeling was not struggling against him, since he was so wrapped up in punishing the blonde for his callous remarks. Ripping the towel away to fling it aside, Lucian paused to admire Caspian's fine, young ass before raising a hand high into the air and bringing it down hard upon his fleshly globes.

Lucian spanked him again and again, enjoying the feel of the youngling's bum nicely warming under his palm, and was determined to leave a lasting impression on Caspian and everyone he encountered today, as he escorted him around his palace.