new friends

"V-Virgil." The neko said. All three of the men blushed. "Fuck." Roman said. Patton looked Logan and said, "I think Roman needs to leave the room." Logan nodded and dragged Roman out. Once they had left Patton sat next to Virgil on the bed. "Virgil, why were you hurt in an alley?" Virgil froze. Should he trust him or hide the truth? Well they where kind enough to bring him into their home and bandage him up. Yes. He trusted them. Virgil opened his mouth to start when Logan ran into the room. "Patton! Romans brother and his friend are coming today!"
"What!" Patton yelled hurting Virgils ears. They both ran down stairs and Virgil followed out of curiosity. When Virgil got down he saw two men standing next to Patton, Roman, and Logan. One of the men and a mustache and a simular color hair to Roman. He was wearing a green hoodie on and long black jeans(Remus). The other man had a scar on the one side of his head. He had yellow eyes and a leather jacket on and  light grey pants(deceit). Virgil walked up to them and just stood there. At first they didn't notice Virgil but then Logan looked over, "Virgil. You shouldn't be walking." Virgil shrugged. For some reason he couldn't feel any pain. The yellow man smirked and asked,"who is this?" Virgils ears dropped and he started hissing. "Calm down Virgil," Patton said, "he's a friend." Virgil calmed himself and looked up at the men. They smiled at him and he just walked away. The men were very suprised by the neko behavior. At that moment Remus had an idea. He pulled out a laser pointer and pointed it in front of Virgil. Virgils eyes grew big as he watched the laser go back and forth. After about a minute no one thought he was gonna react but Virgil pounced on the lazer. He chased it around until Logan yelled at Remus because Virgils legs were hurt. Virgil got tired and layed on the couch. The others came over and cuddled with Virgil. Today was a great day.

Time skip

When the next morning came Virgil was the first to wake up. He untangled himself from the other men and went to the kitchen. He started opening cabinets to look for food. He finished looking through the cabinets when he spotted something on top of them. A cookie jar!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Logan, Roman, Patton, Remus, and Deceit (no one knew his real name) woke up to a loud crash from the kitchen. They all rushed in to see Virgil trying to clean the mess up as fast as possible. When he saw them he flinched and backed into the corner on the kitchen. Tears rolled down Virgils face and he went to he floor and curled into a ball. Everyone went over to comfort the anxious neko. Virgil was very surprised with their reaction. "A-Aren't you going to hit m-me?" Everyone stared at Virgil in horror. Virgil was given a big hug. "We would never do that." Patton said,"lets go get you dressed." Virgil nodded and followed everyone up to the bed room. They all chose Virgils outfit and he got dressed.
Virgils outfit:

(They just found this UwU)Once Virgil was dressed

Once Virgil was dressed. Deceit remembered he and Remus had to go. "Sorry for leaving so soon but we have to go now if we want to catch our flight. Bye!" Patton smiled and yelled,"bye!" Once they left Virgil turned to Logan. "What's an airport?" Logan smiled and exsplained it to him. When he was done they all got in the car to get groceries. Little did they know who they would meet there...

Word count: 629