not quite alone

Virgil usually woke up early with Patton to help him cook breakfast but today Virgil slept until 10. When Virgil woke up he noticed the time and rushed downstairs still in his pajamas. Maybe he could still help Patton. When he got to the kitchen Patton was not there. Instead there was a plate of pancakes and a note. Virgil decided to read it out loud. "Dear Virgil and Roman, me and Logan went out to buy clothes for Virgil alone. We don't want anything bad happening to our kiddo! XOXO Patton." Virgil sighed putting the note down next to the chocolate chip pancakes. At that moment Roman came running down the stairs. "Hey Virgil! Its only you and me today. Lets get you dressed." Roman picked Virgil up and took him to his room witch
only had a few outfits. Virgil blushed at the one Roman chose due to it being a short dress.
Romans choice:

The neko got dressed and headed downstairs to Roman and the pancakes

The neko got dressed and headed downstairs to Roman and the pancakes. When he got to the kitchen Virgil and Roman noticed each other and blushed. Virgil sat down and started devouring pancakes. "These are so good!" Virgil yelled. Roman laughed a little trying to focus on his food. Once they finished Roman brought Virgil into the living room to watch frozen. Roman sat down on the couch and Grabed the remote. Virgil walked over to Roman and sat on his lap. That is what nekos are trained to do due to them being pets but Roman just started blushing furiously. The movie started and instead of talking through the movie like he exspected Virgil to do the neko watched quietly only asking a question every once and a while. The neko fell asleep near the end of the movie even though it was only 1. Roman put the neko next to him so that his head was on Romans lap.Roman slowly drifted to sleep as the credits played. When Patton and Logan got back they were very surprised to see the two sleeping so early but they were very tired from walking around all day so the two agested to neko and prince so that the neko was over all three of them. Logan and Patton fell asleep almost immediately and the group slept until morning.

Thank you for reading I didnt have to many ideas but I tried my best! If you have any ideas for the next chapter please comment them!