SuperM (Markhyuck)

When Mark was told he would be in SuperM, he was excited, but nervous at the same time.

But it also meant that he had to be away from his lover.

His Donghyuck.

He wondered how he would feel once he knew that Mark was going to once again debut into another group and be away from him for a long period of time.

Mark sighed.

He hoped everything would turn out okay.
————————

Donghyuk jumped for joy once his boyfriend told him he was debuted into SuperM.

"You're not mad?" Mark told him.

"Why would I be?" Donghyuck asked.

"Because I'm going to be overseas most of the time," he said.

Donghyuck stared at his boyfriend for a couple of minutes, making Mark regret what he had said.

"We'll..." Donghyuck started, making Mark look at him.

"We'll make it work, right?" He asked, looking up at Mark, with slight tears in his eyes.

Mark started to panic, putting his hands on his lovers face. "Of course Hyuckie. I'll make sure to update you and we can talk face to face on the phone when we have time and I'll make sure to make it happen okay baby?" Mark said, stroking Donghyucks cheek.

"You promise?" Donghyuck asked and Mark nodded. "I promise," he said.

Donghyuck smiled and Mark leaned down to give him a kiss.

Ever since then, they have been sticking to each other.
—————

Donghyuck gave a smile at the lady at the front of the building, making his way up to the practice room.

He looked at the small window on the door and smiled when he saw his boyfriend inside dancing.

He opened the door quietly to not disturb and walked in, quietly standing at the entrance, closing the door quietly as well.

Donghyuck watched his boyfriend, smiling.

Their eyes met and Mark gave the biggest smile, tripping and stumbling because he was focused on Donghyuck.

"Haechan-ah!" Taeyong said, looking over at his maknae.

Mark instantly ran over, engulfing the younger one in a hug. "Baby what are you doing here?" He asked.

Donghyuck lifted his hand. "I brought food for everyone," he said.

Mark looked at him with so much love in his eyes.

"Haechan-ah, you know you're not supposed to be here," Taeyong softly said, as he stopped by the couple.

The couple looked at each other and Donghyuck pouted at the elder and opened his mouth to say something before he was cut off.

"Taeyong-ah, it's okay. He can be here," Baekhyun said and smiled, looking at the couple.

"Nice to see you again Haechan-ah," Baekhyun said, smiling.

Donghyuck nodded and smiled, before he bowed down. "Thank you for taking care of my Mark hyung," he said.

Baekhyun laughed and nodded. "It's no problem. It's what a leader does," he said. "Let's go and eat hm?" He then said.

Donghyuck nodded and smiled up brightly at his boyfriend, who melted at the sight of his lovers smile.

"Yo Haechan!" Yukhei loudly said after he say the younger one.