Yeobo (Nomin)

Jaemin looked out the long window into the night sky in the living room of the place they had filmed in.

They were told that after filming they were allowed to have fun and enjoy their time there for the rest of the day, going back the next day to their own dorm.

Jaemin jumped when he felt arms wrap around his waist.

"Yeobo hm?" He heard his boyfriends voice.

Jaemin felt his face flush. "It was an accident," he quickly said, hiding his face.

"An accident? Are you sure about that?" He teased.

Jaemin knew that Jeno's eyes were turned into crescents with the smile that he also knew was on his face.

"Jenoooooo!" Jaemin whined and he heard his boyfriend laugh, turning him around.

"I wouldn't mind you calling me yeobo," Jeno said after his laughter.

Jaemins whole face turned red. "I-I said it was an a-accident," he stuttered.

"Nana, I mean it. I don't mind if you do," Jeno said, staring intently at Jaemins face.

"Y-you don't mind?" Jaemin asked, looking up at his boyfriend.

Jeno shook his head. "I don't," he replied.

Jaemin broke into a huge smile, nodding.

"Now, let me finally give you a kiss," Jeno said and before Jaemin could give him a reply, he felt Jenos lips on his.

"I love you Na Jaemin."

"And I love you Lee Jeno."