AT THE APARTMENT

Depresso expresso prov:

I am genuinely shocked, an explosive blond had attacked the green bean. And I didn't do anything. Though he did tell me just to let it happen.

Brocoli Boi fumbled with some keys and unlocked a small apartment. He allowed me to step inside first like a polite gentleman. It was small, the front door connected to the living room and a door went through to the kitchen. A toilet was next to the back door and a stair case lead to something upstairs, I guess his bedroom.

"i know it's not much, but I am the only one living here"

" cool"
He skuttled off to make some coffee, I realised that I have finished mine and I was just gripping an empty mug.

"ain't you using your quirk illigaly?"

"no I'm not, my buissiness was a coffee shop so I asked the government for a licence to use my quirk. They said yes after they took a sip"

" here"
It was warm and had a sweet caramel flavour. I actualy liked it.

We sat down, and I asked a question that had confused me since the moment outside.

"who was logan?"

I could see him tence up, but he answrd the question anyway.

"l...logan was k...kacchans friend. He and h...his goons cornerd me at the back of the school, t..they pinned me up against a wall. They said the usual, useless, weak, deformed. But then t..they went too far, they insulted my mother. She was ill at the time so I just got angry. I tryed to fight back but they beat me. I got many bruses and cuts, mabey a few scars. T...then Logan just was in the way. "
" you don't have to say if you don't want to. "

" no I want to talk about it, h...he called my mother a freak. I snapped. m..my hands wrapped around his thought and I.. I started to fill his mouth with coffee. It burned him. My ha..hands made 3rd degree burns on his skin and his insides were practically useless. I would have killed him if kac...kacchan didn't pull me off.

3rd person prov

Izuku had his head down, waiting for a beating. Whenever he told the story someone always yelled at him, calling him a monster. Aizawa was just sitting there, looking at the trembling boy. Eraserhead felt sorry for him, though he didn't show it, everyone looses control of their quirks at some point in their life, he was just lucky it wasn't worse.

" hey kid, you lost control, that's all. Don't put yourself down OK?"

Izuku's head whipped up, with a shocked expression on his face.

" yo..your not angry?"

Aizawa let a little chuckle slip. He was amused, the kid was so used to being told he was worthless that when someone even told him it was okay he was shocked out of his mind.

"no I'm not angry, just get control over your emotions next time"

"anyway I have to go. Someone is waiting for me at home."

"is it present mic?" izuku covered up his mouth with is hands instantly.

" sorry, I'm always getting up in peoples buissnis" through a muffled mouth. Brocolis eyes were filled with panic.

Aizawa couldn't even hold back a laugh.

"don't worry kid, and yea I am going to see mic."

Eraserhead got up and ruffled the boys hair
It's softer than it looks thought aizawa.

As he was leaving the house Depresso expresso got a thought.
" hey, what's your name"

"oh... My name is izuku Midoria but everyone calls me deku"

"why?"

" it means useless or someone who can't do anything"

"oh... Okay well bye Midoria"

Izuku waved as the pro hero left and closed the door.