We Meet Again

Aizawa/Depresso expresso pov:

I was heading home from a long potrol. My head was aching from it being smashed into a wall and I wasnt looking forward to hizashis reaction. A thought came to my mind. Midorias house was closer than my own and I don't think I have enough strength to make it any further. Landing in front of the main door I lifted my hand to knock on the door. I paused, was he still awake?, would he let me in? Before I could make a disision my hand made three sloppy raps on the door. It opened almost instantly. A mop of green hair greeted me and bright green eyes shone through the darkness.

"E..Eraserhead!"

"hey. May I come in?"

He squeeked and then moved out of the way. I stumbled through the door.

" your hurt!"

"I'm fine"

"no your not. Sit down"

I sighed and plonked down on the scrappy sofa. He ran upstairs and back down in record time, he scuttled over and opened what I asume was a first aid. He started to open a bottle of disinfectant. It stung but calmed down when the bandage was wrapped around my head.

Midoria stuck his tounge out the side of his mouth while he concentrated.

" there"

He stood back and admired his work.

" why are you here at 11:29"

"my shift just ended. And I was felling really tired and cus your house is closer than mine I dicided to say hi"

He murmerd something about rest but then shook his head.

I scrached the back of my head

"could I have a cup of coffee?"

"oh of couse. You love coffee. Wait a minute"

He rushed towards the kitchen and pulled a cup from the cubourd. He swirled it around and then handed it to me.

" this one has more concentrated cafine so you will feel more awake."

I nodded at him and then took a sip. It was stronger than before but it cleared my head. I looked up to see Midoria figiting with something in his hands

"what's that?"

He jumped but then stammered

" t...this is my he..hero analysis note bo...book. Ummmm. Could you l...like sign I..it!"

I put out my hand and he placed it in my hand. The pages was stuffed and the spine was cracked. The cover had multiple pen smudges on it and the top had A-Z on it. I flicked to the E section and was supprised to find myself on the first page. My eyes widened as I read it. It had detailed diagrams and how my quirk worked. The pros and cons to how I deal with villains. An arrow pointed to my scarf with the words
How the hell does it move?  I chuckled at what I saw. There was a whole section oh how to exploit my weaknesses and how to improve my quirk. This was better than a person with an analysis quirk!

" how many of these do you have?"

"around 24. Your in the 3rd book"

THE HELL! wow this kid is amazing. I grabbed the pen that was next to the sofa and wrote down my signature. A little box was in the corner so a hero could write his or her name. I carefully closed the book and handed it back to him. He beamed at me and I resisted the erge to put my hand over my eyes.

" you can sleep if your feeling tired. I won't mind and you can leave anytime you want"

"thanks problem child"