ꕥ Author's Note ꕥ

Hello and welcome to Glass Sight.

Many are wondering why I unpublished the original story, so I'm here to make some clarifications. If you're a new reader, this does not apply to you and may confuse you. However, if you're an old reader, then let me explain.

So GS was one of my very first stories I had written all the way back in 2018 when I first made my account. It was just a random thought about a blind protagonist, yet surprisingly, it had received much more love than expected. So, it kinda forced me to keep posting chapters without much planning or character development and sudden romantic development. Up until chapter twenty, I didn't have anything planned. It was just me writing and hoping it pieced together.

Now, it's been almost two years since the last update and I just sat down and reread, feeling a bit ashamed with the immaturity of my writing. I also felt really bad, especially for disappointing readers that cherished our protagonist as much as I did.

Hence, I spent an entire day outlining the new and improved plotline. Yes our character will still be blind, but with a twist. And the reason for her lack of eyesight will also be revealed eventually. After all the planning and outlining, I managed to get about 5K words just for the completed outline. This would possibly be my longest outline ever, meaning it's pretty thorough for you guys to enjoy when I start writing the chapters.

Some characters have had their names changed or their positions changed; however, I believe you can piece things together and guess who goes with what role.

Furthermore, this story will be divided into two arcs. The main arc and the secondary arc that will happen after the conflict is assumed to be over. I originally planned to have just a single story, yet I didn't think it would solve all the mysteries surrounding the characters.

This book will have two updates per week. Maybe an extra if I find the time, yet it isn't my main focus as my main focus is UGS, my contracted book. If and when I finish UGS (doubtful since it'll be close to 1K+ chapters) I might adjust the updating schedule for this book.

The two updates will be Friday and Tuesday; however if I miss any of these days, then as an apology, I'll post an extra chapter that week. However this weekend, I'll post a few chapters so there is some reading material. Then starting with Tuesday, the update schedule will begin.

Now here is the new synopsis of Glass Sight:

ꕥꕥꕥ

As if by fate or luck, or maybe the simple strangeness of an encounter, Ying Yun was bound; a simple contract with a simple clause to pretend to be a blind concubine. Yet despite the glimmering gold and the false adoration that defined her every step, the misgivings of intrigue could never be erased from her mind nor could the treacheries of the imperial palace. Every word a dagger and every movement invoking potential death, Ying Yun not only discovers clues of corruption, but clues of her bitter past.

Greed, truth and an undeniable love.

In the end, which one will she choose?

ꕥꕥꕥ

COPYRIGHT
GLASS SIGHT © 2019
BY SILENTSCARLETTT
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Don't plagiarize or steal my book or post it anywhere without my permission or translate it...otherwise I'll chop you up. Now then, enjoy the book