Past and Status

Chapter 3

" Transmutation has been successful "
The guides resonated through the man's head.
"That was an unpleasant experience through my brain that I will never get used to" said the man while holding his head up.
" Sir their are problems to be solved do you wish to see your status before we continue the rest?
" Status and theirs still more? "
"Allow me to explain sir, the status will be able to show your current skills and abilities know. In the future you will be able to modify each skills that will benefit or hinder you. The user has obtained some skills in your past life that may be beneficial for your growth and to gain more skills it is required to upgrade the system guide with your current points."
"Huh that's neat so Uhm before you show me my status how much is it required to upgrade the system?"
"Two thousand"
"Then about the items how much is the basics compared to the essentials such as food?
"Apologies sir but the essentials such as food will be unlocked at level three system guide and the same applies for the medicine, basics such as wood, will cost twenty points, while stone will be thirty points but be warned their only five items to buy in the basics"
"Why five?"
"To unlock more you have to find resources scattered throughout world such as iron,coal,tungsten,iridium and herbals"
"Huh that's gonna take a long time to find everything then how about leather?"
"Leather can be obtained from animals then later it will be unlocked"
"Ok show my status!"
After a few seconds a panel of stats was shown from him invisible to the outside.
"By the way will this show outside for example when other people see me will they be able to see it?"
"No" the system guide gave him a flat out answer.

Status
Name: Y/n

Strength: Athletic level

Agility: Athletic level

Stamina: Athletic level

Durability: Human Level

Abilities: Low Regenerative

Titles: Past/Chef De Partie

Techniques:
Legs
-Roundhouse kick
-Axe Kick
-Jumping Kick
-Basic kick
-Back Kick

knee:
-Muay Thai-Curving Knee Strike
-Muay Thai- Flying Knee Strike
Regular Knee Strike

Elbow:
Elbow strike

Fist:
Jab
Quick Jab
Upercut
Normal punch

Takedown:
Double leg take down
Leg trip takedown

Leather bag inventory:
-8xDried meat wrapped with leaves.
-2xLarge leather flask filled with fresh water.
- Loaf of Bread wrapped in leaves.
- 2x Apple
- 3x Banana

Equipment:
- Bone Dagger
- Reinforced Fabric Bracers
- Reinforced Fabric Boots
- Reinforced Fabric Trousers
- Reinforced Fabric Cheaper plate

"Well that's very informative about my skills and I the old title heh."

In the past Ion was passionate about cooking after college he immediately wanted to undertake culinary training he started from being a dishwasher to a kitchen hand slowly working his way up the latter. He spent four years as an commis chef and with his skills being recognized he was promoted to chef de parties in no time, one year of being a chef de parties was doing well for him untill the restaurant was shuted down from doing illegal business. He was suspected for partaking any of the illegal actions and was sentenced to prison, there he spent two years of his life but was bailed out by his parents with enough evidence he wasn't part of it. Thou he was bailed out finding a job proved to be difficult than he thought, he tried to convince them but they either to stubborn or they didn't trust him. Making him jobless for two years he lived under his loving parents house but this made him feel pathetic using their for money for his own needs and purposes.
"I should stop remenicing about the past failure but keep the good ones."
Ping!
" First quest is given: You must find a shelter that protects from all the elements. Reward 300 points and a one time remodeling"
"Sigh" Y/n immediately started to find one a cave would be a good but I just need to make sure there are no guests inside he thought. The teraine was filled with large grasses and tall tress that looked like it could reach the sky, he suddenly thought of something.
"Hey guide is there a map I could use or atleast something something that could mark my tracks?"
"Yes there is but it requires to be level two do you wish to upgrade it or not?"
"Please do I don't want to get lost even though I don't know this area."
"As you wish system is know upgrading" after a couple of seconds of waiting the system announced that it was completed and a notification appeared from Y/n's face saying there are new items and resources.
" The remaining points are five thousand do you wish to spend it to your map sir the points that will be deducted are 300 do you wish to continue."
"Yes please and can you point me to a cave with no one there especially animals or insects."
" 500 points are know deducted from you, coordinates will be showing right know please turn left and follow my instructions."
Y/n followed the guides word for he knew theirs no way he could survive without the guide.