Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Guide: A quest shall begin to the host, you can obtain a beast not far from here with the strong colour of grey and quality at yellow. This shall be your first bestial companion but be warned this one has a companion.

Y/n: I can handle it, hmm the others won't notice my absence plus I have my stuff here, then again they might steal it.

He went through the jungle but mosquitos kept pestering in the night but this didn't stop him from wanting to try this skill out. He arrived at a waterfall where the white beast drank her fill but the problem it wasn't just him hunting the beast a figure came from behind the beast with a bow ready.

 He arrived at a waterfall where the white beast drank her fill but the problem it wasn't just him hunting the beast a figure came from behind the beast with a bow ready

( This Art was created by Naaraskettu )

Y/n of course interrupted by stepping on a stick making her draw her bow in the direction where Y/n was.

???: You their I heard that loud and clear, I suggest you come out before I shoot you with an arrow.

Y/n, of course, stayed quiet as much as possible he knew he had the regenerative ability but he doesn't know the extent of its capacity. And the white was starting to be suspicious sniffing the air. She, on the other hand, moved through my direction, her movements were gracefully one with the surrounding's making the wolf continue drinking in the lake. Know he was backed into the corner he needed to gain the advantage and tame the wolf without any injuries.
" All right I'm coming out don't shoot! "
He slowly got up putting his hand up indicating he was harmless, he was quite intrigued about her appearance, she had a slender figure and a beautiful silky skin. Her eyes glowed in the night as she stared at him.
" Which do you belong to, you have no symbol! "
" I don't belong to anyone... Aug"
An arrow pierced through my shoulder and voice immediately spoke saying " the host has received an injury begging healing. "

"Next I won't miss, what the " she was shocked when the arrow that pierced my shoulder was moving by itself and dropped in the ground.

Frisk: Y/n is that you?

He heard Frisk making him turn around but he didn't notice that girl from behind grabbed him and used a knife in his throat.

???: Tsk take one step further and I'll kill him.

Frisk moved an inch further and saw her but instead of backing away she was bewildered and muttered the word, Lana.

???: Frisk is that you.

She dropped the blade running into Frisk hugging her tightly.

Frisk: It's really you what are you doing her shouldn't you be back at the village.

When she uttered the word village her ears went all the way down, she had a saddened look in her face.

Lana: There is no Village left after the Tribals attacked stealing everything we had and taking them. We tried to fight back but they were too many and were heavily armed, only a few successfully escaped including me.

Frisk was enraged her facial expression didn't look happy at all, veins were coming and looked she was about to explode.

Frisk: Damm It!

She stomped her legs unto the ground making a small crack, which in turn scared Y/n.

Y/n: ( she's strong alright )

Lana: Do you know this person Frisk?

Frisk: Indeed he's our saviour and provider for food and shelter right now.

Lana: But what if he's with the Tribal's Frisk, right know I just caught wandering at night what if he was about to inform them.

Frisk: Hmm that's true why don't we ask him ourselves.

Lana: Really Frisk shouldn't we kill him know.

He had a feeling, his instincts told him to run but before he could move, Frisk was already unto him her bone blade unto my throat while holding me.

Frisk: I trusted you Y/n and here you leave at night and it's very suspicious are you with the Tribals?

He was quite confused about what she was talking about, he didn't know any Tribal's but from his position, he could either get killed or not. In his mind, he could say what is this situation I should've never saved if It's going to turn out something like this.

Y/n: " Frisk I gave you food and a place to stay and this how you repay me. "

She stood silent for a moment contemplating her actions as her bone blade drew closer to him.

Frisk: Then what reason are you wondering in the night Y/n?

Y/n: I came here in through the night because I sensed there was a wolf worth taming.

Lana: A wolf impossible those who to tame animals usually have a mark on their chest indicating their beast tamers oh tho your outfit looks like one but that remains to be seen.

Y/n: I can prove it you just have to let me get close to it.

Frisk: Hmmmmm

Lana: You seriously can't be considering this all we have to do is kill him. He's just buying time for others to get here.

Frisk: Enough Lana, Y/n I want you to prove this to me and if I see or notice anything suspicious I put an arrow through your knees and let the wolf handle the rest of your body.

Y/n: Ye....ah Ill prove it.