Chapter 1: how I got in a orphanage

Juliette (p.o.v) (me):
Hi I'm juliette and I am in a orphanage so are you wondering how I got in the orphanage well I will tell you.
It was a nice sunny October afternoon. I was in my room on my bed face timing my friend amber. And my family was in the living room. "Amber do you want to see my toys?", Asked juliette. "Yeah sure", Said amber. I turned the camera around to show amber my toys. "I like your toys juliette", Said amber. "Thanks amber", Said juliette.
All of a sudden, a leak comes out of the heater. "Amber there's a leak hopefully that doesn't mean fire 🔥", Said juliette. "Yeah hopefully", Said amber. A few minutes later fire comes out of the heater. "Oh no amber it is fire i need to leave I have to hang up amber", Said juliette. "Ok fine you could hang up bye bestie", Said amber. "Bye amber I hope I don't get hurt!", Said juliette. I hanged up the video call and then i ran as fast as I could to the living room. "Mom dad sean there is fire coming from my heater we need to leave!", Said juliette. "Oh my gosh that's crazy you could leave and then we will follow you", Said mom. "Ok", Said juliette. I leave the house with my shoes on and then sean follows, Maureen follows him, my dad follows Maureen. A few minutes later there the fire has spread to the living room and it is hard for my mom to get out. And then she is stuck and dies. But then my dad called the firefighter people and then they came and put out the fire. And everyone thought that my mom was dead but actually she was ok. "Mom? Are you alive?", I Asked. My mom opens her eyes slowly. "Omg mom you're alive yay dad, sean,Maureen she's alive"I Said. "That's amazing but our house is gone", Said my dad. "Keith?", Said Asked my mom. (Keith is my dads real name). "Yeah", Said my dad. "I don't think I could take care of our kids anymore because of the fire", Said my mom. "Oh but who is gonna take care of them?", Asked my dad. "Well we can send them to an orphanage and then someone will adopt them", Said my mom. "Oh but i love them I don't want them to have new parents", Said my dad. "Don't worry hun i love them too but I don't think they will feel safe if we have a house that can go on fire", Said my mom. "Good idea", Said my dad. "I'm glad you agree with me", Said my mom. And then they send me and sean to a orphanage called black and grey drowny orphanage (Sorry that's what I thought of). Me and my brother like it at the orphanage but hopefully one day we will get adopted.
End of chapter 1
Author's note- I hope you liked my story. Remember that nothing in this story is real only the characters. None of these events happened and hopefully it won't happen. Don't forget to comment your thoughts on my story. Vote, and follow me! Bye-Juliette/Truefangirl2345