Chapter 2: planning to adopt a kid

At the yeager family house, the yeager family was making a youtube video and then they were filming  their youtube video. "Ok guys that's the end of the video bye SOTY FAM",said jamie. Jamie closed the camera. Jamie goes to where steve is. But parker and blake follow her. When she gets there she sees parker and blake. "Parker,blake me and your father need to have a private conversation",said jamie. "ok mom",said parker. Parker and blake go over to the other kids upstairs. "So what do you want to talk to me about?",asked steve. "I was thinking do you wana adopt another kid?",asked jamie. "Well we never adopted a kid before but 7 kids? it's a lot",said steve. "But steve please?",asked jamie. "Fine we can  adopt another kid",said steve. "Yay i'm so happy we can adopt another kid",said jamie. "Me too a little",said steve. "So we will tell the kids and we will also tell our subscribers on our youtube channel",said jamie. "Ok good plan",said steve. Steve and Jamie go to the couch downstairs and watch tv until it was time to their kids the news.

End of chapter 2.

Ok guys that's the end of chapter 2. i hoped you liked it. Vote,comment and follow me. Bye.