Chapter 5

This day was different. Poe stayed home. Never left. He was planning on spending time with his love since he hasn't done very much of that lately. He had planned a special day for both of them. He didn't know one thing though. If they were gonna have a nice spending time indoors or outdoors. He wanted to do both but had no idea what exactly to do for either of them. All he had in mind was to finally spend time with his love and that is exactly what they did.

They stayed indoors for the first half of their day. Talking and writing some stories. Helping out with some of Poe's writer's block that he had troubles with. Troubles with trying to find more of what was in his head after he had already had so many things stating almost the same thing and wanted to still use his mind but change up his choice of words.

The other half of the day they went outdoors and just walked around the area. Of course, Annabel had her cloak on so no one could see who she was but if she was Poe; it was kinda pointless because people already knew who was already by his side if they went out together. All they have done was take a stroll and walk around the area. Just talking. Not much to actually do around this place.

During the walk, Annabel started to have a really bad coughing fit again. She stopped walking and grabbed at her chest. Putting her head down trying to push the pain away. Poe stopped and looked at her. He had heard how bad her cough was.

"My love," he gave a worried look. "What's wrong." Annabel looked at him and mumbled that she was alright. He knew that she wasn't because her coughs have never been this severe before.

The wind was blowing against her skin as if it was trying to consume her and take over her body. It has already made its way of taking over her hood for her cloak but she didn't care it was down because she still had tiny minor pains in her chest. They were already on there way back to the house because Poe didn't think it was a good idea being outside in this kind of brutal wind.

Once they were back in the house and to their room he went and grabbed her a blanket to put it over her. He thought the wind has gotten too much for her to handle that she was only really cold and nothing too serious.

Deep down, Poe knows something was going on with his love. Her coughs have gotten severe and he doesn't know what to do about it. He was off to find some kind of cure for her as quickly as possible.