You're Safe Now

THIS CHAPTER WAS INSPIRED BY THE STORY, 'SWAN DIVE', SO PLEASE GO READ IT. IT'S WAY BETTER THAN MINE

"If you want a quirk so badly, how about you take a swan dive off the roof and pray for one in your next life!" the memory if his 'friend' came back to him.

"You can't become a hero," his idol said to him. 

In a world with 80% of people having a quirk, and 10% of the quirkiness being children, quirkless  people were treated as inhuman.

It seemed all of his bad memories were punching him in the face, as bad memories were coming back to him.

It had been 2 minutes since his idol, the number one hero, told him he couldn't be a hero without a quirk. 

Honestly, Izuku Midoriya would've been fine if All Might just lied to him. All he needed to hear was that he wasn't a useless Deku.

Deku had been the name given to him by his childhood friend. Well, ex-friend.

Right when All Might left Izuku, thoughts came rushing into his brain. Negative thoughts.

He couldn't help but to cry, he knew it was the truth, but still. To hear it coming from his idol? It was heartbreaking.

Izuku felt broken. His heart, his hope, his spirit had been shattered into tiny pieces. It felt like he'd just lost everything.

Izuku felt the need to walk closer to the edge. As close as he could possibly get without falling. 

He knew it was almost past his curfew, but he didn't care. He needed some alone time.

"Should I....take Kacchan's advice?" the green haired boy questioned.

He then realized it would be a selfish act, considering that he still had a mother that would be all alone if he left the world he was forced to call 'home'.

By now, he was sitting at the very edge of the building, thinking about whether he should live, or die.

The only reason he wanted to live right now was because of his mother.

"Is a single person worth it?" he thought, while tears ran down his face.

He had to make a decision.

Shoto Todoroki had been ordered to get some supplies for his brother, Natsuo's, surprise birthday party.

Knowing his brother had been through a lot, he put a lot of effort looking for gifts, a cake, and decorations.

It wasn't until he got out of the store when he saw a figure standing dangerously close to the edge of the tall building about 30 feet away from him.

"It's nothing," he thought. But his gut told him something was off. Very off.

To get the uneasy feeling off of his chest, he went to see what it was.

Once he got to the very top of the building, he saw a green haired boy, talking to himself.

"A single person isn't worth living for, " Izuku concluded. "I'm so sorry, mom. Just know that I love you with all of my heart.." 

Izuku got up, but right when he was about to jump, he was startled by a deep male voice.

"Stop! You shouldn't do this!" the youngest Todoroki said.

Izuku turned around, making sure it wasn't just some stupid illusion.

"Why-why should I?" Midoriya asked, wiping the tears from off of his face.

"Because you have so much to live for! You shouldn't just wast your life!" Todoroki claimed.