Prologue

*17 years ago*

Queen Blackwood POV

"We can't risk our baby being killed please don't let her die Joel" looking at  him while giving birth to my 3rd baby girl. Piercing screams filled the room as i'm squeezing the life out of my mates hand. 18 minutes later, the doctor puts my baby on my chest I had never felt so complete to have my mate and family by my side. And from that moment, I never knew me and my family would change drastically.

                                                  »»————- ★ ————-««

*3 years later*

"BABE!!!!!!" as I start screaming and bawling my eyes out through the mind link. 

" Yes my queen? Are you okay love? What happened?" he sounded scared and worried with a hint of curiosity in his last question with a hint of anger if anyone had messed with his family. 

"Calm down babe, I think something is wrong with our baby girl. I'm really scared Joel." I said with so much worry and fear. With that she mind linked the physicist to get ready for her approach.

The wails of the Queen's cry filled the entire kingdom so powerful that  every wolf within reach could feel her pain and emotions. 

As she fell on the ground her mate ran to her for support and held her and said " We gonna love her regardless even when she cannot hear or have the ability to speak love." while placing a kiss on her forehead. She sees her 3 year old daughter mute and unable to hear her mother's voice had scared the Queen. 

                                                     »»————- ★ ————-««

*four months later*

"TAKE MY DAUGHTER PROTECT HER AT ALL COST GET OUT OF HERE PLEASE DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME!!!TAKE HER!!!!" as the Queen is fighting against the approaching rogues and 5 different packs who were against her.

 But sister Amaris said "What will she know of her birth right? Her siblings? What of you guys? Scratch that I love you sister." as she held her sister one last time before she knew they weren't going to live she whispered to her sister" I will protect the future queen til I die and may the moon goddess be with you." 

The queen whispered something in her sisters ear, her sister wanted to protest,but she knew what was at stake right now. With that she ran into the forest masking her scent with her niece in her arm, running til she couldn't take it anymore landing into a different pack territory.

   »»————- ★ ————-««