chapter 3: Awake

»»————- ★ ————-««

*3 months later*

Alpha Dickerson Pov

"Alpha...you need to get here fast." Nixon said with fear in his voice through the mind link

I ran fast as I could. Entering her room  I saw my mate twitching her fingers slowly, I quickly rushed to her and held her hands for a while.

It had been three months since I had brought her here, I wasn't able to control the pack in this state, so I gave my authority to Nixon until I felt able to lead the pack again.

I stayed by my mate side through out the entire three months barley sleeping, always on guard, wouldn't leave the room without someone watching my mate closely.

'this might be the day we actually see our mate wake up Silas' raven spoke to his partner

'I know even though you were in control when we brought her here, how have you been holding up?'

' I'm hanging on i'm just glad she isn't dead like that death scare three months ago I was about to lose control'

'I'm glad we did that blood transfusion it seemed to work so far'

'yeah me too bud, I suggest you back up and give our mate space. I feel her wolf, but only by a hair they are still weak she will wake up soon I promise'

With that note I backed away my  mate leaving the room nice and beautiful for my mate to wake up to.

                                                     »»————- ★ ————-««

Sarline Blackwood's pov

I started feeling movement in my fingers slowly, but everything was still black around me. I had felt like I was all alone in the darkness of oblivion no one there to help me out of this hell that I endured for 17 years.

I could feel the sharpness in my arms, the weird feeling on top of my body and my back. I was afraid to wake up I wanted to stay in the oblivion. A strange feeling had urged me to go to the pull. I slowly reached for the light that was in my mind, my eyes started slowly opening.

My eyesight was blurry focusing my strange surroundings as I was looking at where I was,it was bright I squinted and looked around adjusting my eyes.

Panic started rising  inside me as I frantically realize I wasn't where I last remembered myself.

I started ripping out the iv's that were in my arm. Lights were flashing and strange people starting barging  in the room I was going frantic I couldn't speak or hear what they were saying but I could tell that they were screaming at me.

My monitor going  over 200 for my heart beat I started breathing faster losing oxygen til, I saw one person enter the room with over 4 people crowding me and he made them part way.

I couldn't be strong enough to see who he was. We both made eye contact holding our gaze, which felt like an eternity. Something in me relaxed...17 years of torture never once understanding the feeling of relaxation occurred to me. Feeling light like a feather, my weak muscles relaxing not tense, and my body dropping to a relax relieve state.

»»————- ★————-««

authors note

i know i know this chapter is semi long i promsie i will get better with writing over time. thank you my fellow readers and followers.

xoxo poppergum45