Running

For the past Year, Nightmare has been running from his Brother. Or..who and what he thought was his Brother..until he. .Nightmare shook his head violently, trying to get that moment out of his head. Tears streaming Harshly down his face, as he rocked back and forth in a dark corner in an Abandoned Building, his sniffles echoing throughout the place. He could Vividly remember what Dream said - what he did - what happened to him as he slowly became 'What' he is now. Not only that, but Nightmare's 'Other Self' has been talking to him like he was now a friend, sometimes taking over half his body just to..'talk'. But Nightmare never wants to talk, not himself, not anyone. He's never had friends and he thinks that he never will - but he doesn't care. All he cares about is getting his Brother back.

Nightmare continued his rocking, gripping onto his head, looking down towards the floor which he couldn't see. It was Nighttime in this AU that he was in..but he already knew that he wasn't safe - no matter where he went, what he did. He tried to ask people if they could help him, but the people that he has asked said no. no, No, NO! all around. So.. here he is now..in this place that he would soon call a home.

But that thought was then long gone when he felt a Presence getting closer to him. He pushed himself further into the corner, his bare feet practically jumping on top of each other as he covered his mouth with his hands, stopping is sniffles. His eyes would widen when he felt this Presence get closer..crying harder when it spoke.

"NiGHtmaRE? WhErE Are yOU?"

Dream called out. Or as what Nightmare would call him, 'Shattered!Dreams'. But he completely screwed that name and still calls his Brother Dream. Even though he hated it when he does. Nightmare could feel his soul within his chest beat harder, and harder, feeling his body begin to shake to the point where it felt like the corner he was sitting in felt like it was shaking.

"NnnNnightyYYyy? COmE oUT CoMe OuT WHEre.EveR.yOU.ArE"

Dream called out again, his steps seeming like they were stomps instead of steps. Nightmare then swallowed most of his fear, putting his hands against the walls on either side of him, as began to stand slowly, pushing himself up with his hands in process. He then again swallowed his fear, starting to walk along the wall, to the already busted out window that wasn't that far away from him.

"I WonDeR WhErE YoU ARe"

Dream said, being a couple of inches from the door, with Nightmare being the same amount of inches from the window, stopping in his tracks when he head another Stop outside of it. His head and eyes slowly turned to face the wide smiling Dream, who looked 'Happy' to see him. Dreams' Presence was enough to make Nightmare shake.

He then began to feel his 'Other Self' begin to take over. But since Nightmare was so scared to the point where he couldn't move, he couldn't go as fast at the moment.

"..move.."

Nightmare couldn't. His legs began to feel like jelly the more he stared at his Brother. His smile seeming like it was getting bigger. But in the process, Nightmare began to spread faster, but not fast enough. Seeming as to how Dream took slow Stomps towards Nightmare.

"Move"

It seemed almost as if Nightmare was encouraging himself to spread faster. With his 'True Self' not able to think straight - look straight - stand straight or even breath right. His eyes began to go blank in fear - his breathing was becoming faster - his fingers began to clutch onto the wall as his knees began to slowly give out.