How it began.

Intro begins

There standing on a cliff near the ocean is a young man. Looking out with his E/c eyes and determine face. As he checks his phone to see a imagine of a one of many blueprints for different projects.

Then it shows in his house with many different pictures, of him graduating college and universities in many different majors. As well he comes face to face with All Might.

Next shows him walking towards UA with a determined look on his face. As he goes into his workplace and begins his work. As his peers and even teacher stares at him in awe by what he makes.

As well after that he is shown looking at a hologram of a suit along with the power source the arc reactor. Then test flying the suit in the light of day.

Finally it shows him asleep in his desk as his mom puts a blanket on him.As the camera then shows the helmet in different colors along with a picture of Y/n and his dad smiling.

Intro ends

If there was one thing that was true about the world. That not all man are created equal. It was always that when quirks became part of society especially when it comes to be a hero. Since 80% of the population has quirks and the rest are quirkless it has made a divide on the two groups. Though for one young man who grown up being quirkless his entire life.

His name was Y/n L/n who grew up in the US, has struggled due to his status. He didn't have a lot of friends as he was growing up. Thankfully he has the support of his parents his father was a great scientist,but sadly passed away when a villain attack his lab and the invention he was working on,was damaged took both of them out. He was a great inspiration for Y/n. Since he saw his dad as one of his heroes, for he wanted to make inventions to help others.

His dad believe that Y/n can be a great hero. For he once told him that a quirk doesn't define one a hero. But the heart and spirit of one to help those who are in need. To never let evil triumph in anyway.Then showed him that, by introducing him to Marvel. The comics and other things before quirks took over. When he saw it he was hooked and amazed how normal people can become some of the greatest heroes. When his father passed away he made a promise that he will become a great Hero and Inventor to honor him.

His mother did believe on his dreams and supported him anyway she can. As well during his school life his teachers and principal notice his great intelligence from,solving many complex problems and how his science projects have won every award.

They where shock again how Y/n clearly understand complex subjects meant in university and above.Since he study mostly from his parents old textbooks when they were in college and university and from the internet. So he was sent to MIT with full scholarship once the University took notice. He then manage to graduate with honors and gotten his two masters in engineering and programming. He didn't stop there he also went to continue to study, and get more majors in chemistry, Biology, Bioengineering, among others he felt where useful.

His professors had nothing, but praise for the young man. As they cited that he is on his way to be one of the greatest minds to be born without a quirk. They all wish him the best and luck on his path and the friends he made. How no one else knows about it, was because Y/n didn't want attention and his fellow students and professors understood and waited until he reveals himself.

During his time in MIT and others when he was studying the inventions he made were developed and patented. Thanks to his mom's thoughtfulness and care had invested and grown it into a rather sizable fortune. It was a relief for Y/n since he didn't want his mom to overwork herself. Still they moved to Japan more specifically Musutafu city when her work shifted to there.

Since it was the home of his mom before she meet dad. Though he still look more like him. They move to their new home. As well Y/n bought a abandon warehouse just across the street. He had it repaired and remodel to make it his own lab among other facilities just in case. Over a year now since they live there it has been normal per say.

Now Y/n was now doing his daily jog around the neighborhood. He isn't always in the lab, he wants to be in shape. For if he wanted to be a hero he doesn't want to be caught off guard and so he is pushing his body and mind to their limit. As well learning a few bit of martial arts and boxing. Thanks to a program he made to help in his training.

When he jog under the bridge and decided to rest a but as he drank a bit of water. He heard something like a liquid or something similar coming near the sewer lid. Then what he sees is a giant slime monster coming out.

??: Shit, I need to find somewhere to hide. Before he catches up.

Then with their eyes he spotted Y/n. Looking alarm but to the slime villain he smile with a plan coming to mind. It starts to approach him quickly as Y/n went to grab something from his bag. Knowing full well what might happen.

SV: Just hold still kid. It'll be over quickly.

Y/n: Yeah, I don't think so slimy.

When the villain was about to grab him. Y/n put on two black gloves with what looks like two energy packs on the side of each glove. Along with other parts. Soon he turn them on,electicity began to circulate around the gloves. Y/n then launch his assault as he electricuted the slime villain with his tazer gloves.

*ZZZZAAAAAPPPPP!!! *

SV: Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!

The villain screamed in pain, as his body begins to shrink. Y/n didn't stop there as he continue to shock the villain until it was near the size of a small puddle with both of its eyes looking shock and fear at Y/n. As he turn off the gloves and look the villain with almost a amuse expression.

Y/n: You know it's funny how easy it is. To destabilize your form with the right amount of watts. Normally the amount you took would knock out a single grown man with just the finger. Still I'm glad to know my prototype was a success. Looks like the insulation manage to hold up and the conductors are fine. Still I may need to adjust the power consumption as well...

Before he can continue what he was about to say. He heard a mighty voice say.

??:Have No Fear.

Then the sewer lid came off, as a large figure came out with two bags on him. Wearing a white shirt and cargo pants as he was All Might the Symbol of Peace.

All Might: For I am Here!!

When he finish saying it. He then look where the villain went only to look surprise at the Slime villain,in a puddle not moving. As he then look at the young man who is likely a foreigner. Looking at him wide eyes as the two stare awkwardly for a few seconds. Until Y/n said.

Y/n: Well this is awkward.

A/N: Hope you guys enjoy my first Iron Man story. It was a challenge to make it. Anyway the next chapter will be here soon. Sorry of this isn't the best one like I said before its my first time.