Meeting

Intro begins

There standing on a cliff near the ocean is a young man. Looking out with his E/c eyes and determine face. As he checks his phone to see a imagine of a one of many blueprints for different projects.

Then it shows in his house with many different pictures, of him graduating college and universities in many different majors. As well he comes face to face with All Might.

Next shows him walking towards UA with a determined look on his face. As he goes into his workplace and begins his work. As his peers and even teacher stares at him in awe by what he makes.

As well after that he is shown looking at a hologram of a suit along with the power source the arc reactor. Then test flying the suit in the light of day.

Finally it shows him asleep in his desk as his mom puts a blanket on him.As the camera then shows the helmet in different colors along with a picture of Y/n and his dad smiling.

Intro ends

Once the awkward moment stop for the two. All might went up to Y/n and ask.

All Might: Are you alright young man?

Y/n: Yes I am.

All Might: That's good. When I was chasing this villain. I fear that someone would've become his victim.

Y/n: Yeah, sluggy here tried to take my body. But thanks to my taser gloves, I was able to weaken his body. Into that puddle you are now seeing.

All Might: I'm impressed young.....

Y/n: Oh right, sorry if I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Y/n L/n, It's a honor to meet you All might.

All Might: Likewise Young Y/n. Like I said before, I'm very impressed how you handle that villain. You must have a strong intelligence quirk to make it.

Y/n gave him in a bewildered look. As he blink three times and replied.

Y/n: To be truthful All Might. I don't have a intelligence quirk. I'm quirkless.

All Might: Wow. Young Y/n to be able to create something like that for one such a young age is very impressive.

Y/n: Thanks. Though I have to add that it's also thanks to my Master in Engineering.

All Might when he heard it gave Y/n a wide eye look of surprise.

All Might: You already graduated university?

Y/n: Yep. Study in MIT, got Masters in Engineering, Biology, Programming, Bioengineering among a few others I choose to study. Though for some of them, I needed to study in another university.

As he finish he saw the look of amazement that All Might has. It made him chuckle how he made the Number one hero utterly speechless. Though it would anyone if they learn how smart he is.

Y/n: Hey All Might you alright?

All Might: I'm fine young Y/n. Just hard to believe how much you have achieved.

Y/n: Thanks. Though to be truthful All Might. I always wanted to be a hero, to be able to save others. To be there to give them hope. As well I want to invent to make a better future to honor my dad, who wanted to help others through his inventions.

All Might stood there in silence. Taking in all he was saying. Though brfore he can say anything.

Y/n: Before you say that its not possible to be a hero without a quirk. I will tell you something me dad once told me. 'A quirk doesn't define one a hero. But the heart and spirit of one to help those in need. To not let evil or injustice unchecked.' I push myself to be able to achieve my dream. Not just train my mind but body as well. As well another great quite I took to heart. Heroes aren't born, they are made through their own choice and actions. I don't want fame or fortune for doing what I think is right. The heroes of today forgot what is means to be a true hero. I think it's time someone reminds them.